Chapter 1

Aspen's POV.
We're only getting older, baby
And I been thinking about it lately
Does it ever drive you crazy
Just how fast the night changes?
Everything that you've ever dreamed of
Disappearing when you wake up
But there's nothing to be afraid of
Even when the night changes
It will never change, baby
It will never change me and you.

"Okay guys that's it for today I'll see you all next week, I love you guys" I say as I cut off my camera. I've been making my videos for a while now and I have over 700,000 followers. But that's nothing compared to Sam, he has millions. Me, him and my dad are moving to California tomorrow morning and I just can't wait. This gives me a chance to start a new life in a new place across the country. I'm living in North Carolina right now. "Aspen! Come down here." Someone's calls from downstairs. I run downstairs to see Sammy holding 2 different shirts. " what did you want" I ask. " I want you to pick a shirt, I'm going out with Kaddee and I want to look nice. I'm not gonna get to see her for a while when we leave" he said looking sad. Him and Kaddee have been together for almost 2 years. They are so cute together . "I think she'll like the black button-up better" I say. "Thanks sis" he said walking away. Kaddee actually met Sammy threw me. Kaddee and I are best friends and always have been since 3rd grade. "Aspen, do you have all your things packed" my dad asked. "Yea I just have to get my bag ready for the plane" I say. "Okay and I can't wait till you and Sam see the house I bought" he smiles and walks off. He said he got a house on the beach and I already asked for a room with an ocean view.

*skip to morning*
*beep beep beep*
I roll over to see its 6:30 and the flight is at 8:00. I get out of bed and walk into the bathroom. I take off all my clothes and get in. When I get out I look at my phone and it's 7:10. I stayed in the shower way too long. I dry my hair and put on clothes. Since it's going to be hot in Cali I put on a lime green strapless crop top with black high-waisted shorts and grey vans. I decided I would just straighten my hair. I did my usual make-up routine. Mascara, gold eye liner and my EOS lip balm. I grab my bags and go down stairs to see Sammy and Kaddee making out on the couch. I guess it's a goodbye kiss. I walk out to the car and but my bags in. "Are you excited for today, Aspen" my dad asked. "Yea, I can't wait to get there" I say walking back inside. Sammy and Kaddee are finally done sucking each other's faces. Kaddee turns to me and jumps on me. "I'm gonna miss you so much" Kaddee says. "I'm gonna miss you too" I say. "Kids it's time to go" my dad says. We say our last good byes and head off to the air port.
*skips plane ride*
We get off the plane and as I grab my bags I see Sammy run over to a group of shouting boys. He must have friends here. I walk over there and see what he's doing. "Aspen, these are some of my good friends" I look up at them and one happens to catch my eye. As soon as he's about to say something I hear someone call mine and Sam's name. Ugh. A cute guy is about to talk to me and of course someone ruins it.

Oooo, first chapter. Make sure to give it a like and comment what you think about it and I will post more chapters and maybe early