Chapter Twenty

Listen while reading ....it sets the mood

Mystique POV

Two weeks have past since me and Alex talked
It's been two weeks since he blocked me
Two weeks since the thing went down with Damon
Two weeks since I've been myself
Two weeks of me missing Alex
Two weeks of me wondering if there was something I could have done differently , maybe things would turn out better than they are now
It took two weeks for the Alex I know to turn into a totally different person.

I guess it's kinda my fault all of this happened. Maybe if I'd just not went Damon then Alex would have stayed , just maybe Damon's problem could have waited . I should have attended to my sub , I should have tended to his needs, I should have listened.

Oh god I'm the worst, suppose it's Draco situation all over again. Suppose because I'm not paying attention to Alex's needs he falls in depression or start getting death threats by his past dominants , suppose this time it won't be because of Draco we move and I get sent back to therapy but this time it would be Alex's body I find and a note , this time not false blaming me.

No! I can't let it lead to this, I'm sure Damon will understand if I don't spend as much time with him again, after all we found a temporary solution to his problem the last time he called me two weeks ago.

Ok first thing I'll do when I get to school is beg for Alex's forgiveness until I get it and this time do better. I can't lose another submissive because of my stupid decision making or obliviousness.

I ran in the bathroom and took a shower also brushing my teeth. Not wanting to waste anytime on my unruly hair, I placed it in a messy bun. I grabbed a jeans pants and shirt with my forces, a bra and panty and quickly got ready.

I grabbed my school bag then went downstairs to get some breakfast.

"Morning hun"
"Morning mom, no time to talk" I grabbed two pancakes off the plate, a apple and ran through the door. Hopped on my bike and sped down the road.

I just hope I'm not too late to fix things .

*******************************
Reaching school I parked my bike and saw Damon there waiting. Well that's a first.

On the topic of Damon, he's been acting strange in the last two weeks, and I don't mean like I'm having family troubles strange , I mean strange as in he's being more shy and blushing at the simplest things I say. I don't know but I'll find out.

"Hey mystique I-I saw that you weren't here yet so I w-waited here for you, not that I noticed that this is the only place you park or that it's at this time you normally reach school , I-I just , ummm..." he said stuttering and getting all red in the face .

"It's ok Damon , but are you ok?, because you've been acting strange like , is there something you want to tell me?" I asked

"Psssshh what noooo!, I'm good , all good on this side . How about you ? Nothing you'd like to make happen?"

"Huh?" I said confused

"Huh? What ? That sounded like the bell let's go" he said turning and speed walking towards the school doors.

Well then. Probably nothing .

*******************
So far this has been the worst day ever. I've made no progress with Alex, I completely change my mind from even wanting to fix things since as Alex made up his mind completely that he doesn't want this anymore.

I'm in a horrible mood because of Alex and I feel bad because I've been taking out my anger on poor Damon and all he does is still be there without complaint . Sometimes I wonder if it would have been better if Damon was my submissive.