Chapter Four

This chapter is dedicated to :
@Silverwolfshadow
@SouthAfricanLuna

Thank you for commenting and liking, really appreciate it....you motivated me to continue writing even when I felt lazy, so THANKS!!😀

Ok now on to the story....

Friday came way to quick for my liking, I'm just dreading 3:00 today I swear. But I must say after our little meeting on Wednesday, I didn't really get any trouble from Alex on Thursday, yea there was the occasionally glaring but that's it. Hmmm maybe someone's changing.

Yea right, probably planning something. But he should know that anything he comes with, I come with double the force and power.

So it's currently after school and I'm waiting for Damon to ask for a favour. After a couple minutes more of searching I saw him heading towards the school doors , so I quickly pulled him aside.

"Hey Mystique, what's up?" He said all smiley. I swear he's always smiling, but i won't complain this time, because who wouldn't be glad, it's soon the weekend for Christ sake.

"You are going to show me around tomorrow, we'll meet at the cafe right down the road from here"

"Was that you asking or ordering?" He said pushing up his left eyebrow.

"What did it sound like?"

"It sounded like an order" he said

"Well there's your answer"

"You're lucky I'm so kind or else you'd be on your own tomorrow" I gave him a look, "just kidding, just kidding, jeez woman you're scary. You know if you smile once in a while you'd probably make more friends".

"You're always smiling and you go to this school longer than me and I don't see no one lining up to be your friend"

"Touché, but I bet that one day I'll make you smile, I have laughing cross off my list" he said all proudly at the end.

"When had you made me laugh?" I said genuinely curious. Have been that oblivious to my own emotions.

"Um, when you slap my butt and ran, you were laughing" he said blushing from embarrassment.

"Oh yea, I guess I enjoy making others squirm and become a blushing mess." Well I guess this is progress, the therapist my parents forced me to go to said that there was no hope. Ha! Take that Mrs. I have a bachelor's. I guess my parents should be informed about my progress, I know they'll be glad.

"O-ok, well when I make you smile, then I'll make you blush like how you always make me blush"

"Let's not get ahead of our self now"

"But I'm curious, what stole your happiness?"

Well that shook me. Never was expecting that. But it's not a difficult question cause there's only one thing other than my parents that makes me happy. The one thing I was forced to give up.

"Well let me put it this way. There was this thing that I used to do that made me happy no matter what, even if I'm sad I'd start doing this and instantly I'd be happy. But I was forced to stop, and when you're surrounded by things that don't bring you joy, how can you be happy?, how can you smile?. When you have to really on two persons to make you happy, who are not always there because they're busy. You are then left with the darkness and silence as friends, then you have to put on a good front for those who care about you, because you don't want them to see you lost your light, but when they do find out, instead of giving more of what you lost, of what you need, which is just a little love. They ship you off to people who think just because they have fancy qualification on a piece of paper, they can fix your problem by snapping their fingers or with their irrelevant questions."