Chapter Fourteen

Author's note

Sorry to say that this book won't be going to go any further..... For some specific reasons 😥, I'm really sorry but yea, good bye🖐😥.........
I will show you the reason on the next page, sorry again😥😥.

(Ha I was just kidding people)

Alex POV

I groaned waking up out of my sleep. I sighed rubbing my eyes then staring up at the ceiling. I messed everything up, me and my stupid ideas. She probably won't even speak to me again. No I'm sure she won't.

I didn't think she would be so affected by me being all up on another girl. I was given the reaction I wanted but I never expected she'd be that affected. I admit she really hurt me when she said that the little moment we had was a mistake, but I guess I'll get over that because she's worth I'm sure.

I tried to see if I could talk to her after school as yesterday was Friday and we were suppose to meet for our assignment thing but she didn't even show up.

Sigh, what am I going to do now, I don't want her avoiding me. I only behaved the way I did with rose yesterday because I wanted her to get jealous. I admit I really didn't want to do it but she and my friends said this would definitely work and now she probably hates.

Once again I need better friends.!

I got up and opened my windows letting in little sunlight and spread my bed. I cleaned up my room then went in the bathroom to take a bathe, shave and brush my teeth.

Thirty minutes later I came out the bathroom feeling fresh but my mood still was at an all time low. I dried off then got dress, not feeling in the mood to look good or anything then went downstairs to get something to eat.

"Hey mom, dad" I said grabbing a plate of pancakes, waffles and sausages.

"Hey Alex, you're never up this early" dad said

"Yea, it's currently 10:00 o'clock and you're usually up on a Saturday by 12" mom said

"Yea well, I couldn't sleep that much" I sighed, just thinking that Mystique maybe hates me has me loosing my appetite.

"Who is she?" Dad said

"I should be asking you that since you're the one bringing up a she" I said

"Just answer the question, we been there done that. We know the signs of someone having a crush or is it love?" Mom asked.

"Love? I don't love Mystique" I said defensively

"So her name is Mystique huh?. Please do spill" dad said sitting up and leaning forward a little.

"Fineeee, she's a new girl at school that I'm trying to persuade in being my dominant but no luck so far. I did something and now I think she hates me" I said getting glossy eyed.

"I'm sure its not that all that bad. What did you do?" Mom said

"Made out with another girl, we were basically having sex with clothes on. But I swear I only wanted her to get jealous "

"I don't blame you hun , I blame your father. He's the one you inherited these crazy ideas from --"

"Heyy--"

"But how about you just try talking to her instead jumping to conclusions. You know my number one motto , right?" She said

"Yea, communication is key"