Chapter Six

ALEX POV(excited?!? Me too)

What's that noise?!
I groaned waking up searching for the source of the noise.

"Who the hell could be calling me so early on a Monday morning?" I asked out loud. Looking at the caller ID I saw that it was Brian.

"What the f**ck Brian? You know I don't wake up before 7 on a Monday and it's currently 6 o'clock"

"Yea, yea, whatever. Since my mistress decided to wake me up early for school as a punishment for the rest of the week you my friend will also suffer with me"

I hanged up. Great now I won't go back to sleep, might as well start getting ready.

I heard my phone pinged and saw that Brian sent me a message.

'Love you too and I'll see you at school in a bit, so you better not go back to sleep b*tch and let me alone be extra early'

Get friends they said, it would be f**cking great they said. Some advice of the century that was.

I went in the bathroom and took a thirty minute shower and brushed my teeth. Passing by the mirror I stopped and winked and blew a kiss to my image. I must say for a brown skin, blue eye boy with a four pack and curly hair, I look like a god. I mean the ladies like sweets right?, and seeing as I'm the nicest not mention sexist chocolate around, no wonder they all want a piece.

What to wear today? I mean I don't have to put a lot of thought into my look and the ladies will still be all over me but that doesn't mean I'm gonna dress unfashionable, hell no. I'm a guy who likes fashion, if it's the in thing I want it, when it's no longer trendy I don't wear it again, I just pack them in a bag and burn them.

After about 30min, I finally found something. I put it on real quick then went downstairs . Stepping into the living room I saw my dad rubbing my mom feet while she reads the newspaper.

"Morning dad, mom"

"Morning Alex" dad said

"What time is it?" Mom said, ever the business now and laugh WAY later kind a person. I checked my phone

"Um....7:15"

"Jeffrey go share Alex's breakfast and eat also then go get ready for work"

"Yes honey" dad said kissing her on her cheek. Yep my mom's a dominant which obviously makes my dad the submissive.

I guess I got my submissiveness from my dad, my parents I think found out I was a submissive when I was about 10, when I used to get bullied by this girl and how she would make cry and literally fall on my knees telling her sorry for what I don't know, I guess I just felt the need to apologies even thou I did nothing wrong.

My parents confirmed the idea as they weren't totally sure, when they caught me trying on dad's collar and they even caught me one time watching a video with a man being chained up and whipped. I was scared at first then they told me it was ok and asked if I wanted to know more, of course I said yes. I was sixteen then.

The world to me then was rainbows and Sunshine, I was being myself at home and around my friends as I later found out that they were also submissive, except for one that is, Jeremy is a dominant, Brian and conner are submissive. Everything took a turn for the worst when I decided that I wanted a dominant. I was a fool to think that every Dom and sub relationship would be like my parent's. I couldn't have been more wrong.

So after eating breakfast, i quickly went in my car and went to school.

20 minutes later