Chapter Fifteen

Alex's POV

'Your honor, I'm a freak bitch, handcuffs, leashes
Switch my wig, make him feel like he cheating
Put him on his knees, give him something to believe in
Never lost a fight, but I'm looking for a beating' (AN: how in the devil did that get there😳😌)

I quickly go up turning off  my alarm, and rushed to the bathroom. I know that Mystique normally comes to school early, so I made an effort this morning to actually not spend an hour in the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, bathe, and made sure shave everywhere, what? I got to be preparer for anything. I came out the shower after I was sure I smelled better than I normally do.

Looking through my closet , I wanted to find something, that is cute but sexy at the same time.  So I just picked out a cute a brown shorts, a white button up shirt and undid the first two buttons showing off my no doubt , sexy chest. I put on white Nike sneakers and brown tam.

Did a little spin and a little twerk ( because why not?!) and being satisfied with what I saw, I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs. I was gonna sit down for breakfast like I normally do but your boy be feeling too damn excited to go see mystique , I mean MiStReSs.

Felt so good to be finally able to say that.!

************************
I reached school in record time and peeped mystique bike meaning that she's here. I quickly parked then rushed inside. I went to my locker first to make sure I'm a little calm before I go see her and also to take out the things needed for the first class.

I started walking towards her locker while taking deep breath. I just couldn't stop smiling and didn't want to scare her off with so early in our relationship. Yep, I can definitely get use to saying that. I'm actually in a relationship, one I'm sure will last because I'll do everything to make it last.

I saw Mystique's back and I started walking up faster , at this point I can't control my smile. As I got closer my smile quickly fell and so did my mood. MY mystique was laughing it up with that boy she's always with and she was even kissing him on the cheek and making him blush.

Oh hell no, I can't believe I'll have to grab a b*tch so early in the morning. I'm not even dressed the part.

Overcome with anger and jealousy I marched up to them grabbing Mystique by the neck and turned her around. Before she could say anything I quickly kissed her, I was so angry that I didn't see how stiff she was standing or that she didn't kiss back .

I stopper kissing her , standing beside her and said.

"Oh hey you, I didn't see you there, I was soooo happy to see MY girlfriend ." I smiled.

He looked at me then mystique , looking confused. "I think I'm gonna go, see you in math mystique." He said waving at her.

"Alright " she said hugging him before he could walk off.

I fisted my hands .

She turned towards me and I was getting ready to give her a piece of my mind but the angry expression she had on her face made me look down on my shoes while swinging my feet. I would take small glances at her to see that her expression hasn't changed then quickly looked back down.

After a few more minutes I heard her say --

"Hmmm god dammit "

Before you could say daddy chill (😂💀💀) I was slammed into the locker and she gripped my throat and started kissing me roughly (ooooo she wanna have swex ............AN : ok ok I'm done.😂 ). She slammed her body into mines so their was completely no space between us.