Chapter Thirteen

Mystique POV

Its Friday and I couldn't be more happy and impatient for the weekend. After Alex little stunt Wednesday, I had my guard up Thursday but surprisingly nothing happened, I don't think I even saw him that day.

Can't say I'm complaining thou, he's quiet ..........alluring. Can't say I don't know what his motive is because I do and I must say he is quiet determined and even had me on the edge of giving in. But I must remember what is my goal, happy parents , happy life.

I walked towards my locker taking out my things for class. The hallway suddenly got quiet so I turned around to see the cause. But nothing could prepare me for what I say. I stood there shocked beyond belief. This must be some sick joke.

There in the middle of the hallway stood Alex and a girl I've never seen before kissing but not just any kissing, it's the 'I'm hungry and only the feel of your lips can satisfy me ' kiss. I stood there shocked watching them kissing , touching and basically humping each other in the hallway.

A feeling that I never felt before surged through me. A feeling that I've thought I'd never be the victim of. I tried to push it down because there's no way I should be feeling this. I was jealous. Jealous of the girl that was getting to touch and kiss the one boy that gets me riled up beyond belief, jealous that she is making him moan and shiver, making him feel things that I wanted to make him feel.

Jealousy was gone and I was filled with anger. I was angry at Alex, like how could he basically offer up himself to me, beg me, making me feel guilty thinking for a moment that I should let him in. Now he comes with this bullshit. Believe it or not but my ego just took a blow, he moved on , he gave up.

Before I say or do something out of anger I slammed my locker closed then went to class. Reaching class I took out my things then waited the extra 10min for class to begin.

Its 15min till class started and Alex is yet to reach. Not that I'm looking for him or anything but I'm just curious. The door opened and Alex strolled in a dazed look with his first two buttons opened, his shirt wrinkled, hair looking like its been pulled in all directions and his chocolate skin littered in hickey. Not a second later that girl stood at the door way and came and stood beside him.

Alex and the teacher was talking but all my attention was on his appearance and hers, it didn't need much looking to know why they were late. I clenched my hands in a tight fist, anger, jealousy consuming me. The girl then looked at me and smirked turning to Alex and wiped off what looked like lipstick off the corner of Alex's lip then wrapped her hand around him pulling him to her.

F*cking b*tch ass, p*ssy ass, good for nothing piece of shit. I closed my eyes counting then opened them and saw that they were walking towards where I sit.

B*tch better not come near me. She wisely sat down a little bit in front of where I sat and Alex took his usual seat still having that awe struck look on his face which just pissed me off even more.

A sense of possessiveness overtook me and I so badly want to smash that b*tch face until my knuckles get bruised then drag Alex's bold ass to my bed where I'd tie him down and have my wicked way with him, I'd erase that b*tch's scent off him and fill up every inch of his body with MY marks and my bruises.

He won't even think of entertaining another female.

Sigh!, but no matter what or how I feel I can't act on these urges. I will just have to handle another female kissing him, touching him, making him moan and groan, giving him that far off look in his eyes, knowing that I will never get the chance. I don't think I'd be giving him what he deserves anyway, We'd have to be continuously hiding from my parents, I won't be able to go out with him because there's just so much excuse I can come up with. He doesn't deserves that.