Chapter One

Mystique POV
'Ay yo I been on, bitch you been con'
'Bentley tints on, Fendi prints on'
'I mean I been Storm, X-Men been formed'
'He keep on dialing Nicki, like the Prince song'
'I been on, bitch you been con'
'Bentley tints on, Fendi prints on'
'Ay yo I been North, Laura been Croft'
'Plates say 'Chung-Li' drop the Benz off'

I groaned hitting the alarm turning it off then rolled on my back placing my hand over my eyes. After about 5 minutes I finally found the strength to get up and start getting ready for yet another new school. I swear my parents are so frustrating, as soon as they see me getting close to a guy they up and move us.

Can't really blame them thou, they wouldn't have to do this if I hadn't done what I did a couple years back. I know they are just trying to protect me, i guess and of course protect their image. No matter how many times my parents tell me it wasn't my fault, I didn't tell him to do it, I don't believe them. They may not know it but having us move every time a guy likes me then telling me it's because of their job or they just need a new environment to live in, they not only continually remind me of that day but they just prove to me that they themselves do believe it was my fault.

As if having us move wasn't enough, no! They had to warn any guy who like saying I'm not mentally stable enough for a relationship as yet because I'm going through a hard time. What hard time?? I've been trying to move on from that day, to continue living my life but my parents are making it so hard. In front of me they say one thing but behind my back when they think I'm not listening they say something different.

After doing my morning routine and getting dressed in a black ripped jeans pants, black leather jacket and a white blouse to match my white Air Max, I ran downstairs to eat a quick breakfast.

Despite of their ridiculous behavior, I still love them.

I saw my mom in the kitchen frying egg and sausages. I quietly walked behind her and pick up one of the sausage off the plate.

"Ouch" damn that shit was HOT!!

"Serves you right, now go sit down and wait like a normal human being" mom said

I used a napkin to take up the sausage off the ground and threw it in the bin then sat down around the table. Mom walked in 3 minutes later with some orange juice and a plate of egg, sausage and pancakes covered in chocolate. Yum!!

After greedily eating the food, I wiped my mouth and hands, ran upstairs for my school bag, kissed my parents goodbye, popped a gum in my mouth then went on my bike heading to school.

45 minutes later

Finally reaching to school, no doubt late but I don't care. Just because its a new school doesn't mean I'm going to be like those who rush without even eating breakfast trying to make it to school before classes start. I'm the type that says when I get there I get there, I'm already starting 2 months late anyways.

After looking for a perfect spot, one that can shade my bike I walked into the school heading towards my locker. I already got my schedule and locker number and was also given a tour around the school when I went to orientation day.

After checking and seeing that my first class was English, I grabbed what I need then head to class.

I for one don't understand why schools have to have so many damn stairs, like give me a break. I do enough exercising in P.E. Reaching the classroom door I stopped then checked if everything was where it was suppose to be, then pushed open the doors.

Immediately like some damn puppets EVERYONE stared at me. The teacher checked her watch then looked at me frowning. I greeted her with a frown of my own, she better not start this getting to class early lecturing shit. I swear I'm just not in the mood.