Chapter Sixteen

Mystique POV

For the first time in a long time, I'm actually excited for school. I know crazy right?!. But its the first time I've actually have something or rather someone looking forward to seeing.

Its still seem unreal that Alex is now my submissive. I mean I started off the school term with my mind set on just finishing school and avoiding the male species. Now not only have gotten two boys but have gotten myself a submissive .

My parents would have us the first taxi, plane , whatever they could find to get us out of here if they ever found out. I guess I'm going to have to be that teen. The one that sneaks around with their partner.

Too much work if you ask me.

I quickly jumped out of bed and stretched. I don't know about anybody else but when I just wake up and I'm stretching, I'm telling you it feels damn  near orgasmic, maybe not orgasmic but yea.

I brushed my teeth while my mind wonder to all the things that I intend on doing to Alex. I chuckled and shake my head heading into the shower. Oh how he won't know what he's gotten himself into but soon enough.

After my shower I stood in front of my closet deciding what to wear. I want something that makes me look like sex on legs while still looking untouchable .

After a good 15 minutes I finally found what I'll wear.

I ran downstairs greeting my parents and sat down to eat. Not hearing any answer I looked up to see my parents staring at me , mostly my outfit.

"A career day a school to deh or something ?" Mom asked.

"No its not career day, why'd you ask?" I said acting oblivious.

"Well we've never seen you dress like , like , you know" dad said pointing at what I was wearing .

I rolled my eyes. They're totally overacting. All I had on was a black leather skirt that was a few inches above my knee, a white see through mini blouse and a black leather jacket and  finished it off with a mesh stocking and my black boots.

See, perfectly school friendly .

"Dad, mom there's nothing wrong with what I'm wearing. I just figured to dress like how I usually do and just maybe fit in" I said adding a little sniffle for good measure.

"You know what we don't even have time for this right now as we're both late" mom said grabbing her bag and she and dad Kissed my forehead before leaving.

I quickly ate then locked up and head to school.

***********************************

Reaching school I got extremely excited wanting to see Alex and secretly wanting to see his reaction to what I'm wearing .

Sadly I didn't see him but maybe he's already at class. I enjoyed Damon's reaction thou. He was stock for a couple minutes and avoiding eye contact. It was cute.

Entering the class I looked around for Alex and couldn't find him. I sighed sitting down and tried to pay attention but I just couldn't. I started imagining all the things I want and will do to Alex.

Oh how I would love to see him sweaty, moaning and groaning as i take him to new heights of pleasure. The sounds he'd make as I placed nipple clamps on him turning them a beautiful pink as I tease his cock with a feather.

How he would wiggle as I tie him down , blindfolded while testing how long he'll last as I bring him to the brink of an orgasm only to deny him, then do it all over again.

Making him a moaning , begging mess.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the bell. I can't believe I spaced out for the whole class. Now my pussy is in urgent need of attention , better yet penetration, so Alex better make sure he's damn at school.