Chapter Twelve

Alex Pov

Well just f*ck my life right!?

I can't believe I'm doing this!. Someone great ass friends I have. Pushing me to do this but they're no where to be found to support me to actually go through with their dumb ass plan.

Walking towards the school doors , I pulled these tight ass shorts from out my butt, getting even more frustrated by the numerous stares that I'm already receiving .

I swear if this shitty plan doesn't work. Somebody (my friends) gone die.

I sighed hurrying towards my locker to get what I need quickly so I can catch mystique at her locker so I can set this plan into motion.

Turning around I stopped in my tracks getting really upset by the stares.

"What the f*ck?!, don't you people have class, are you forgotten who you dealing with?" I said deadly calm. Just because I'm wearing some damn tight shorts and shirt , doesn't mean anything changes.

Some scattered to wherever while others found their locker doors to be interesting. Closing my locker I quickly ran to not miss mystique.

Reaching her locker I see her talking to that little bit- I mean boy. They were over there laughing and he was touching her. I folded my hands in a fist, can't he just go already, anywhere !, I don't even care where , as long as it's no where near MY girl.

After a minute or three he left and she was finally alone. I smirked heading towards her. Time to put my acting skills to the test. I placed my hand behind me zipping down my shirt.

"Mystique!, MYSTIQUE! " I yelled running towards her, pretending to be out of breathe .

"Mystique , I have to ask you something" I said reaching her and taking a minute to 'catch my breathe'.

"What do you want now " she sighed. For a minute I was a little angry and sad that I got this reaction but 'pretty boy' got a smile.

"Can please zip me up, like you're the only one I can ask"

"Don't you have friends alex, I don't have time for this" she said looking irritated. She closed her locker and was about to walk off but I grabbed her hand.

"Wait please!, I can't find them and you're the only one I kind of talk to around here. Please!, please!, I really don't want to go to someone I don't know. If you don't remember just because I'm popular doesn't mean everyone likes me." I felt bad for bringing up my ass whooping the other day but I got to play all my cards to get her to agree.

"Ok fine, let's just make this quick" she said.

I turned around and while doing made my ass jiggle a little in the shorts. I looked behind me to see her looking at my ass. Score!

"Um, my zipper is up here" I said smirking

What happened next shocked me. She slowly trailed her eyes from my ass up to my eyes then smirked and said "I know", then she looked back at my ass.

Well just f*ck the reason why I came here right?

"Can you just-"

"Yea, yea I know" she said drawing closer to me and started to zip me up.

Not wanting her to finish too quick, I started twisting around and moving.

"Can't you keep still " she said sounding annoyed.

"I can't keep still for long, I got to move around" what?, I'm not the best at excuses. Remember the pen incident with the teacher, yea.

While twisting around I accidentally tripped my own self which resulted in me falling forward. CURSE YOU TWO LEFT FEET!