Chapter nine

Alex pov

Ring Ring Ring

" What you begging?" I answered (AN: this is literally what I say to my friends when they call 🙂)

"Now this is why I don't like calling you" Brian said annoyed

"But yet still somehow you still do" I said

"You know -"

"Why did you call me Brian?" I said getting annoyed.

"To remind your ass to be at the party by 10:30, it's --conner what time is it?" Oh so they planned to meet up and didn't even invite me, some friends.

"Yea it's 9:30 now and Jeremy and conner are over here so we'll just meet you there."

"Yea yea" I hanged up before he could say anything more.

Ok what to wear. Searching through my closet I couldn't really find anything I liked, so I just said f*uck it and picked out a white sleeveless hoodie, a black leather jacket, ripped jeans and a black sneakers. I know, now my best outfit choice but it will have to do.

So after taking a 30 min shower to bathe, shave and brush my teeth, I dried off then put on my clothes. I ran my hand through my hair and leave it at that.

It's currently 10:00, so i head out.

40 minutes later

Pulling up to the house, it was already packed as expected and you even had a more than a few drunks lying around the place. Light weights.

Parking across the street, I jogged up to where I could see the guys and judging the expression on Brian's face, I just know he's gone say something to get me annoyed.

"I told you to reach here by 10:30 but your girly ass HAD to reach here ten minutes after. I don't even know why you even take so long to get ready because you still looking ugly in the end" he said turning around and going in the house.

Did I say annoyed?....I meant murderous

"Is it still murder if you accidentally kill someone?" I asked

"I'm sure if you killed Brian it won't be accidentally. So in your case, yes" conner said.

"In that case I'll hire a hitman " I said

"Yea, as if. Let's just go inside" Jeremy said

Going into the house we could barely pass through as the place was PACKED. After many shoving, near fights and bruises gained from being elbowed by those who were dancing we finally reached the kitchen.

"MAN THIS PARTY IS LIT" we turned around to see Brian at the far corner of the kitchen looking like he already drunk.

"ARE YOU DRUNK?" Conner asked, having to shout due to the music

"NOPE....BUT I WILL BE" Brian laughed.

We all grabbed couple beers then went out back where we saw people either in the pool or playing games. We decided to join the ones playing truth or dare. The one where you drink a two cup full of vodka if you don't do what you suppose to.

I must contest that although we may got to the same school, I don't know who they are. So after the two boys and the two girls told is their names, that I'm sure I forgot already, we started the game.

The girl with the black pixie hair cut spined the bottle and it landed on conner.
"So truth or dare?" She asked

"Truth" he said.