Chapter Eleven

Mystique POV

Walking through the school doors heading towards my locker, I wanted nothing more than to turn around, get back on my back and head home and sleep the whole day.

I didn't get much sleep last night, twisting and turning due to the conversation me and Alex had. I hope I didn't come off as being mean or harsh it's just that from what happened to HIM , I believe it's the best to stay away from dominating, at one point I wanted to get back out there , try again, maybe it will be different this time around but I guess my parents persistence finally paid off.

I will dominate no more. I hope y'all f**king happy because I'm sure not.

Reaching my locker and taking out my English book, the urge to just head home became even stronger, I just had to have the first class with Alex. Sigh, this is gonna be one awkward class.

You know what, I'm just gonna ignore him.

On that note I headed to class, reaching I saw only five students reached and thank god Alex is not among them.

Taking my seat, I took out my book and pen then listened to some music while leaning back and closing my eyes.

Twenty minutes later the bell rung and I opened my eyes only to scream while falling back ways in my chair.

Shit!, I think I may have a double head now based on the huge bump I feel on the back of my head.

I glared up at the cause of all this who was laughing along with the class. I swear that boy is just asking for it. One minute you're being all vulnerable and the next you're back to being a jerk. Well at least now I won't feel bad about ignoring him now.

"Quiet down class!, Mr. Bravado please take up Miss Grey right now before I send you off to the principal." The teacher said, I guess she saw everything.

Alex stretched forth his hand to me still with that stupid smirk on his face. I was hesitant at first but I eventually took his hand and as I'm a little off the floor he let go leading to me falling again.

The class laughed

One deep breathe in

The teacher turned her back choosing to start her lesson

One deep breathe f**king out

Alex still had that stupid smirk on his face

At this point I started breathing in and out like my lungs stopped working.

Eventually I calmed down, by now everyone stopped laughing and the lesson started. Totally forgetting about little ole me.

I got up and fixed my chair then sat down. Please god, if you want me to continue being your little angel, you're gonna have to send some help.

*****************
I've never been more angry than I am right now. Through the whole of English class Alex wouldn't stop tapping his feet and hitting his pen on the desk. I had to be grinding my teeth and holding on to the edge of my desk the whole class. When the bell rung I was the first to dash out of the class before I EXTREMELY thin line of control brake.

Maths class wasn't so bad , Damon managed to cheer me by telling me how he choked on his juice that came through his nose when he was at dinner with his parents and future wife because she touched his no no parts under the dinner table. His words not mine.

But my mood completely changed when we were heading to my locker after maths class as it was lunch time. I was gonna put in my book. While my head was in the locker I was shoved forwards leading to my forehead hitting painfully on the inside of the locker.