Chapter Eight

Mystique Pov

'Yea they hate but they broke o'
'When its time to pop they a no show'
'Yea I'm pretty but I'm loco '
'The life got me moving slow moo'

I stretched across my bed and turned off my alarm then sat on the edge of the bed wanting nothing more than to go back to sleep. Maybe you've noticed but I've changed my alarm song, a different song everyday, I do this for no reason at all but just because I can.

I dragged myself to the bathroom to start getting ready. I really don't want to go to school today but I'll try to tough it out just because it's Friday.

So after taking a bathe and brushing my teeth, I picked out a underwear and a bra, a high waisted pants, a mini blouse and a sneakers and I quickly got ready then went downstairs to eat.

Finish eating I told my parents that I'm leaving then I head out.

***********************
Reaching school I parked in a shaded area then went inside the school heading to my locker.

Taking out my maths and English book because those were my morning classes , I heard a lot of whispering and laughing so I turned around to see what's it's all about.

Alex

It looked like he was heading to English class. Judging by his body language and facial expression, he was not happy about the current situation.

"What are you looking at? HUH?!" He shouted at everyone.

The laughing stopped and everyone went on minding their own business. Well then.

He walked past me and gave me the deadliest of glares. That would be the first time he actually acknowledged me since our little argument on Tuesday .

If any one should be mad it should be me. I was the one that was waiting for him in the library for nearly an hour Wednesday, only to realise that he wasn't going to show up. I tried to talk to him about it Thursday but every time I think I got him alone, one of his friends would show up blocking me from him.

Today we are suppose to meet again and I'm sure he's not gonna show. I don't understand why he's acting like this. What went down Tuesday was his fault.

                          Flashback

It was currently lunch time and Brian and I ordered chicken and chips with a soda then found a seat.

"Mystique I meant to ask you what made you 30min late for maths class. I was going to ask you yesterday but your mind seemed to be elsewhere."

"Oh, it was nothing. Just helped out somebody" I really didn't want to talk about this. I already stayed up the whole of last night trying to find a reason for my actions. Till now I'm still clueless .

"Come on, don't leave me hanging like this. I need details" he said looking at me with puppy dog eyes, poking out his bottom lip.

"Alright fine but fix your face, you look constipated" I said

He laughed and showed me the middle finger.

"OK so I helped out Alex , he was in trouble. I saw him getting beat on by some guys and I just couldn't turn away. He looked so helpless and a side of me that I've been trying so hard to bury just pushed up itself with full force and all I knew at that moment was that I had teach those guys a lesson and care for Alex, make sure he was ok. Till now I can't explain my feelings or actions, its not like we are even friends."