Chapter 3

"Dominant? What the hell is that?" I asked

"Um, ah, it's nothing, forget I asked" Damon sighed.

"Ok" that was a close one, nearly caught me there.

We hurriedly walked to the cafeteria and got in line. Damon got some nuggets and fries with barbeque sauce and a soda while I got cheesy fries with barbeque chicken and a fruit juice. We then went to the same table as yesterday, luckily no one took it.

"So Damon why did you ask me if I was a , what's the word?, dominant, yes that's it." I know what you may be thinking but don't snatch your wigs off yet, I'm asking to prove a point or rather a observation that I made.

"Um no reason, can you just forget it?" He asked sounding nervous, he even started sweating a little.

"Nah come on tell me, I'm curious to know why" I probably should be an actor, don't you think?.

"Ok, but promise you won't stop being my friend if I do"

"Promise"

"Well it's just your whole character really, you just seem so confident at all times especially when being confronted, you're whole aura around you just seem so strong and fierce and you showed me that you could also be gentle and the fact that the most intimidating person in this school couldn't intimidate you says a lot "

"Well that's a whole mouth full isn't it?" I smirked

"Sorry, but it's the truth" he said putting down his head

"I'm guessing your a submissive?" I asked leaning forward, invading his personal space while using my finger and lift up his chin making him look in my eyes.

"W-well um i-i, n-no, um m-maybe, ah w-what?" He stuttered

"Definitely" I said sitting down sitting down back and started eating.

"W-what?, wait how do you know what a submissive is and not what a dominant is?" He said looking at me suspiciously.

"Oops I guess I lied" I said smiling

"Omg! You just love to see me sweat and stutter don't you?" He said glaring playfully.

"Well I don't know about the stuttering but the sweating definitely, especially when I know I can make you sweat in so many different ways and in so many different positions" I said winking.

"Shut up" he said blushing and throwing one of his fries at me.

Too quickly for my liking the lunch bell rung and Damon and I went our separate ways but not before I slapped him on his butt then ran laughing when he turned around a blushing mess.

Maybe I can be my true self around Damon because I know no feelings will develop, not saying he's not a looker but he's more the brotherly type kind of friend and after all he's arranged to married someone else.

*******************
So it's the end of school, finally!!. Home sweet home here I come.

I quickly went to my locker to get the books I had homework in.

"Ah" I screamed, as I felt someone pulling me and next thing I know I'm in a classroom staring in the eyes of Alex.

"Wha-"

"Shut up and just listen" who the hell he think he talking to!?.

"Nah now you just asking for me to f*ck you up" I said getting up in his face.

He rolled his eyes and hiss his teeth. Dumb move.

Before I could put him in his place, he spoke.