Chapter ten

Alex POV
*warning mature content below, you may skip until you see the bold writing again if you don't wanna read and if you do

Why you making me stop you🤔..... Proceed😄

IMPORTANT AUTHOR's NOTE AT THE END!!!!!(read or else I'll cut you..just kidding😄...or am i?💀)

"Strip and lie on your back"

I did it without a second thought. I swear I'd do anything she says at this point.

"Spread those legs for me baby"

She tied both my ankles to the bed posts. Then she did the same to my hands , tying them above my head.

She leaned down her lips towards my ear, taking the earlobe in her mouth sucking gently then bite it afterwards. I hissed from the slight pain.

"Too tight ?" She whispered

"No mistress " she then went towards a draw taking out something.

"I'm gonna blindfold you ok sweetheart" she said taking one of her fingers tracing an invisible line from my right eye stopping at my nipple circling it.

I shivered from how cold her fingertip feels around my nipple.

"You ok with that?" She asked still circling my nipple and using her other hand drawing patterns on my stomach.

"Yes mistress, I'm ok with anything you want to do. Use me however you please, I trust you" I said and I meant every word.

"Good to know " she said smirking and then twisting my nipple. I opened my mouth unable to get any words out due to the pain and slight pleasure.

After the blindfold was on I started relying on my other senses. I've been trying to listen for anything but so far it's been silent. I was about to call when I felt something being placed at my tip causing me to arch a little off the bed from surprise.

"Mi-mistress?"

"Ssshh baby , I'm right here. Do you remember your safe word?"

I nodded unable to talk right now while she's running what feels like ice up and down my penis while twisting and squeezing it now and then.

"Ouch" I said pushing up off the bed a little due to the pain I felt on my left thigh.

"I asked you a question and I expect a verbal answer. Do you want me to turn this into a punishment? Huh? Do you want me to punish you for being a bad boy?" She said angrily

"N-no mistress, I'm sorry mistress, please don't punish me. I---I'm gonna be a good boy, I swear, please mistress, I'll be your good boy" I hurried to assure her. Trust me her punishments either leave my ass sore that I can't sit on it for days or leaves me with a straining and painful hard on for days and I can't touch my self or else the punishment extends.

"I know you are my good boy baby, now answer my question" she said and started rubbing the ice all over my penis again and stopping sometime to twist and squeeze. I figured out her pattern.

Rub

Twist

Squeeze ...then start over again.

"Y--yes mistress" I said. I'm barely holding on here but she chooses to still want to engage in a conversation.

Pure torture.