When they get lost

Uh hey, so this was meant to be on of the requests I have on here but I lost both the list of requests I have been given as well as comments failing to load on previous chapters so, sorry about that.

Voting:

Courtier chapter
Or
Satrinava siblings calming you down
Or
Main 6 relaxing with you

Asra:

It's rare for them to get lost but when they do it's always when it isn't needed and a emergency. If they do happen to get lost they often look at their compass or let Faust go and try to find a way they recognize. You would be shocked by how often Muriel turns up at the shop doors with Asra since Asra took a misstep and got lost in the forest. All and all if Faust doesn't turn up the same time Asra does and keeps insisting you follow her, its a good chance Asra got lost somewhere and sent her to find you.

Julian:

Someone, someone please help this man. You would think after being at sea often that he would learn his sense of direction but he gets lost often. Mainly when he is drunk or gets distracted and moved away from you. It's not a rare occasion to get a letter from Portia or Mazelinka telling you they found Julian drunk passed out somewhere and brought him in for the night. If needed Malak will guide him back to you, but only after watching Julian struggle for a bit.

Nadia:

She rarely gets lost, but when she does it's in areas missing from her memory or she hasn't been in it. She usually finds her way out on her own but on the rare occasion she doesn't Nadia usually just wonders around enjoying the views she might see until she finds her way to a place she recognizes. When you are together and lost she asks if you can use magic to help but usually figures it out well enough. She does have the tendency to mark down places in her memories without realizing it so usually she can get back on her way with ease.

Portia:

She gets lost often but her love for adventure always comes in handy. She can and will go on a quick adventure before going back to her original task after she got back. She enjoys telling you the stories she gained from her little trip and honestly is probably the most excited to get lost. If you are lost with her I can guarantee she will drag you around with her on the adventure before eventually letting you lead them back. How she can do things so quickly, get her tasks done, find a way to adventure after she does lose her path, and get back before deadlines is enough to baffle Nadia but the countess often doesn't question it.

Muriel:

Have you seen this mountain man? He just manages to find his way, the only times he does get lost is when its a big crowd or somewhere far from the forest. Inanna usually joins him and scouts paths for him. Muriel can and will pick you up if you both get lost, he won't admit that your both lost but you can tell in the end. At most he'll be lost for 10 minutes, he's pretty good at navigating since he lives in the forest and uses it often.

Lucio:

And here comes the dramatics, If you thought Julian was dramatic wait until you see Lucio. He'll put on a whole show about it before you or the dogs snap him out of it. But once he does snap out of it he will actually take on his hunting persona and get you both out of it. Probably make a few oopsies on the way but hey, it's Lucio this is what happens when you decide to date him. If he can't figure out where to go then don't expect him to say it out loud, but he will send the dogs off to "explore" when in truth it's find the path they were on. Once out you can already bet he will make this dramatic tale about how they "almost died" and "almost couldn't say this tale to others."

Hope you all enjoyed this, I tried to put you in there as well if you got lost with them bur for the first 3 (Asra, Julian, and Nadia) I couldn't really think of ideas.