When you win the game...

So I know this isn't what was voted for and I will do that but I just wanted to do one I thought would be interesting

Basically this plot is, "Win the game only by death" basically meaning to win the game you would need to die. Now begin the game of fate.

Asra:

Not again, to save Vesuvia you had to play a game and in return you lost your life. You can see yourself, your translucent, no one is responding to you, you move to touch Asra and your hand goes right through them. You realize it....your dead and there is no coming back. You can only watch as Asra screams and begs for you to come back to them, watch as they try to use magic to heal the massive wound in your lifeless body's chest. As they finally realized you're never coming back you have to watch as their eyes dull and their parents pull them away from you as Julian uses his jacket to cover your lifeless body. Would you like to play again?
Yes                  or                   no

Julian:

It was never meant to end like this, you were pushed into a game you never were meant to be in. The gates stopped you both entirely, only opening after your head rolls into it. Julian, your love, the person you promised yourself to, the person who was going to marry you, was silent. Not a word was said from the usual overdramatic man, his body trembling as he lowers himself to the ground. Silent tears flowing freely from his face him looking at your now headless body. He stayed there until Portia and Mazelinka found him and had to drag him away to get you a proper burial.
Would you like to try again player?
Yes                       or                        no

Nadia:

The battle was fierce, a war started and Vesuvia was dragged right into it. The palace was silent though, Nadia holding you close in your final moments as Nazali tries to stop the bleeding in your abdomen. No one knew how they got into the palace but one of the enemies came up behind you and stabbed you right through the back. The blade piercing your gut and spinal cord. Once you take your final breath The war suddenly halts, the enemies decaying leaving a fine dust to blow away. Your death was the final piece of the puzzle, and in return you saved innocents from death as well as in a way saved Nadia. Her head resting against your chest as she cries, quietly asking for you to come back and not to leave her, Nazali gently rubbing her back to calm her down. You saved Vesuvia but for a cost a much needed cost.

Would you like to respawn?
Yes               or                  no

Portia: (slight spoilers for Portia's route read with caution or skip if you do not want spoilers)

Portia was a mess of tears, after Tasya killed you. It wasn't intentional, she thought it was a painless method and would not kill you only take your power. But here you are, in Mazelinka's home, not breathing. Mazelinka and Julian trying to calm her down, you watch in your ghostly form wanting to hold her, to comfort her, to love her. You could only watch as her happy go lucky attitude desolves, finally snapping for the last time. Tasya doesn't feel guilty, at least not yet her now staying in the palace as your power joins all the others she has taken. But yet in a way you still won, one way or another.

Do you want to return?
Yes           or               no

Muriel:

He found you, he wished it was a better way. He knew there was a malicious being in the forest but didn't expect this. Your lifeless body holding the heart of the creature in your hand. You ripped in half, your legs and waist laying a couple feet away the amount of blood was sickening. Inanna moved over to you and nuzzled her nose against you to try and get you to get up, not understanding why you aren't getting up. Muriel was silent, going back to being reserved and hidden from sight. He moves over and left one last kiss on your forehead before taking your remains and burying them outside the hut. That night you watch over him as he carves you a stone gravestone, not wanting to sleep alone again. He knows you saved him and the forest, you played a game of fate and won, but for a merciless cost.

Would you like another chance?
Yes                    or                      no

Lucio:

He didn't mean to, he didn't want to, he was forced to. The devil watches in satisfaction as he drops down and cries. His sword still lodged through your chest. Directly through the heart his hands no longer holding it, the chains that used his body as a puppet now slackened across the floor, still around his arms. His head buried into your neck as he holds your body, not caring if blood gets on his outfit, not caring about the dirty floor, not caring about his eyeliner or hair. Only you and what he was forced to do. You place your hands on his shoulders, knowing full well he won't be able to feel it. You want to tell him it isn't his fault, he didn't want to hurt you but he was forced to. You wanted to comfort him, but sometimes things don't go as planned. You won the game, but you can't tell the tale.

Would you like to test fate again?
Yes                     or                       no

Should I do a part 2 to this? If so what would you like to see.