Courtier Chapter

Hey, I know this is well overdue but at least I got it done before April. This was a close one, its was nearly the main 6 relaxing with you but this pulled through with one extra comment

I'm doing better now, still getting interrupted by school and also me recently having damaged my back to the point where I'm basically stuck laying down for most of the day. Schoolwork has never gotten done so well until now.

(Editing note: I am going through and Editing the courtier chapter since I found out Valdemar is aro/ace and I don't want to invalidate that so I'm fixing it to be on the platonic side)

But anyway enough with my life, here is the next vote

Satrinava sibling comforting you
Or
Main 6 going to sleep with you

Vlastomil:

It's rare for your partner to pay much mind to you when your not talking about worms. But when he does it's always undivided and usually when your ill or having a rough day. You often would gain gentle kisses or maybe even some soft words but knowing this man usually worms are brought into it on accident. They try to be there for you and you even managed to convince them to do a decent job at their role in the court. Much to Nadia's thanks, Vlastomil does treat you right but sometimes resorts back to their older ways before they dated you. They don't like seeing you upset and would always try to make you happy even if it means being distracted from his worms. Never thought it was possible but he loves you more than he loves his worms.

Valdemar:

No one thought it was possible for Valdemar to show any type of real human emotion. That was until you came around, yes around others they still are exceptionally terrifying and creepy, unsettling if you will but by no means do they act like that around you. They actually are rather caring (as caring as a demon can get) and will show you small signs of platonic affection or otherwise friendly gestures. They have multiple times found out who your enemies are and after that suddenly they go missing. Valdemar has caused you pain once, they tried to cut your chest open while you slept wanting to see "why your so caring to me." The moment you let out a noise of pain and a whimper of their name they halted entirely not understanding the emotion that overtook them, ever since then they have been highly protective of you. They really are just your terrifying and morally questionable best friend.

Volta:

Volta is well, Volta. They often are kind to you and is the most affectionate out of the courtiers. They would sneak you small snacks whenever they see you, often sneaking them into your pockets or into your hand without you noticing her. You know it's her though, she usually clings to your side but won't hesitate to stick up for you if she really needs to. She is usually cuddly at night and if she doesn't feel you by her side she will search and find you just to lean against you and snack on something. She makes sure you're well fed and will even share her food with you without hesitation. For Volta that is a lot.

Vulgora:

Vulgora acted like they hated you for the longest time since they never really remember any emotions beyond anger and the want to destroy things. But they are actually pretty decent for a partner, yes they question why you are passive sometimes but can be aggressive if needed rather than just staying aggressive but they love you. Vulgora has and will beat up anyone who even slightly upsets you. They even have killed for you but they won't tell you that one. You asked them to cuddle once, now every night they force you to cuddle when they find you. They don't give you a choice in the matter, but thats usually one of their rare shows of affection towards you. It's a work in progress to get them to show more emotions and be nicer but it's happening slowly.

Valerius:

This man has so much gossip for you holy shit. Nights for you two often consist of him lounging in a armchair wine in hand and him ranting about his day and telling you gossip. If you drink he will share his wine stash with you, if you don't he doesn't care and would probably just treat you the same as if you did. He is shy and embarrassed about affection but if you ask or make the move first he will follow through. He makes sure you never go a day without being cared for claiming "you deserve it so stop complaining" which really is basically saying he loves you and wants you cared for. He has had Vlastomil make someone guilty for harming you, he never outright said he was the one getting Vlastomil to declare all your enemies or people that harm you guilty but you can tell. He is good listener and often finds comfort in your voice, he insists thats not the case but his actions say otherwise.

Hope you all liked this, I actually edited this a bit to make it slightly better than usual but I don't know, I guess thats up to you all to tell the difference or not.