When Mc gets hurt

Starting off right with something dramatic like usual, as a note I'm putting both short stories and head canon like stats. This one is short story like and also another side note In this story Nadia and Lucio aren't together in stead they just work together as count and countess but they aren't more than friends

Asra

You entered the shop after getting into a brawl with someone who was obviously drunk. But now you have to deal with a painful black eye and bleeding lip. Just as you closed the door you heard your partner from across the room "Y/n, what happened?" You tensed up thinking they were upstairs but soon realized who gave you away. Faust slides onto Asra's shoulder "friend ok?" You simply sigh as Asra goes over and helps patch you up, scolding you the whole time for being reckless but you could see in their eyes that hint of worry. They just worried about you.

Julian

What happens when Julian picks fights when he's drunk? You have to help stand up for him.....again for the 3rd time this week. You got a few bruises not too serious since Julian quick as anything was back to sober and was quick to get you out of there. He brought you to Mazelinka's and to the room he stayed in apologizing for being the reason you got hurt. You spoke up first to stop his rambling "it's hard to understand how you got sober that fast"
Julian stops his rambling and looks at you as he checks you over "I have a high alchohol tolerance, I may have been drunk but the moment I saw you about to get hurt I knew I had to sober myself up to get you out of there.." his sad tone made your heart hurt as you gave him a gentle kiss "I'm alright, I promise"

Nadia

You where a hard worker thats for sure, definitely not as hard of a worker as Nadia but you basically always had something to do. You were doing your third all nighter this week. You were doing research on a type of magic you wanted to learn, the book you had was one Asra leant to you to keep you occupied while he was on another trip. You happened to be overworking yourself a bit too much since you ended up getting a major and painful migraine. Nadia happened to walk in and her being a regular of these types of headaches immediately could tell from your expression, hand placement, and body posture that you had a migraine. She went over and gently pulled you from your seat into your shared bed. "Y/n you really must stop overworking yourself like this" she went to have Portia bring you some water and something to help with your headache before going back to you and sat beside you on the bed you spoke up "then why do you do it?..." she tensed a bit before replying "I rest in between it dear" when Portia came back Nadia had you take the medicine and drink the water before making you rest, you both laying together on the extravagant bed.

Portia

You had broken your leg, you were always clumsy so it wasn't a surprise you got hurt. When Portia found out you broke your leg and thats why your lounging in bed she instantly asked (forced) Julian to check to make sure it would heal properly. Once she was assured by both you and Julian that you were fine she relaxed. She ended up lounging with you whenever she had free time. She was cracking jokes and tickling you so that you stay happy and would care for you as if you were sick until you got better.

Muriel

This absolute baby over here got so panicked when you got hurt. "Muriel its just a few scratches" he would patch them up and then made you rest while he made food for you both. And thats how you ended up here, in bed with a giant cut from your shoulder to your side, it bandaged up as Muriel was fussing over you again. You understood his worry but you absolutely hated worrying him you calmed him down and told him to rest with you, he did as much holding you so gently like he thinks you will shatter at any moment.

Lucio

Yes you like Lucio's golden arm but the one thing you despise about it is when the weather is hot his arm heats up. You both were in the gardens walking together, Lucio bragging to you about his status and how he can get you anything and how great he is. When all of a sudden a servant bumped into you which made you run right into Lucio's golden arm which was hot enough to cause serious burns. You bit your wrist to muffle your yell of pain as Lucio was quick to bring you to your room and help you. He had ordered a servant to bring your favorite food, your favorite drink, and stuff for burns. Mercedes and Melchior both at your side as Lucio made sure they couldn't jump onto you while he insisted he helps you, he applied what was needed and bandaged the arm that got burnt, you can still use that arm but it was a bit painful. Once Lucio was done he helped you eat and drink soon laying down with you in a cuddle pile with the 2 doggos who were very very worried about you.