Their cuddle sessions

Okay so I'm doing a challenge by SadlyOptimistic which basically is giving me a excuse to get out of chores and schoolwork so just get ready to be spammed by chapters since I have a HELLA lot of ideas ready for this

Also this will be in short story form

Asra

You woke up this morning a bit earlier than usual. You heard movement and looked over only to be met with the face of your sleeping partner. They looked peaceful and calm even more so when you snuggled up to them more. They soon woke up and just left a kiss on the top of your head, wrapping their arms around you and gently rubbed your back. You smile gently and look at them running a hand through their fluffy cloud like hair "good morning dear." You watch their beautiful purple eyes open and look at you fully, that deep morning tone still there since he only recently woke up "good morning my love." He gave you a sweet but gentle morning kiss leaving it up to you both to when you two get up.

Julian

You came back from a rather long day, you were tired and just want some love from your lover.  You open the door and is immediately engulfed in a hug by Julian "My dearest, love of my life, the one I love the most, I got worried when you didn't come home at the usual time you do." You often stay nights over with Julian as you look at him "How late am I?.." He just picks you up and carries you to his room setting you on the bed. "Around 2 hours after dinner, have you ate anything? Drank at all?" You just give a tired smile "not yet but its fine" he was quick to go and get you something to eat and drink, soon coming back with a good meal and some tea. He gave it to you before going and sitting behind you, pulling you to his chest and holding you while you ate and drank. It ended up with you setting the plate and tea on the nightstand and you both cuddling until shockingly you both fell asleep, not just you.

Nadia

She came to the room after a long and tedious day of new issues and stress. You look up from the book you were reading and got up going to her. She gave you a small smile before capturing your lips in a gentle, passionate, and breathtaking kiss. You kissed back and slowly guided her to the bed, making her lay on it with you before you two split it. She just smiled "what are your plans dear?" You just nuzzle her and let her pull you close "to make you relax and be stress free" she just pulls you closer as you work on getting her body to relax, whether by rubbing her back or other methods. Once that was managed you both ended up just cuddling together, Nadia's hands leaving captivating and addicting touches on your body as you both keep stealing kisses from eachother, its your goal and job to serve your countess, and you plan on keeping that job.

Portia

You cuddle every night and just whenever she has free time to do what she wants. But her morning cuddles are always the best, she usually accidentally wakes you up when she does this but are you really going to complain when the payment for that is cuddles and kisses from Portia? This morning was no different: like usual you were woken up by a cuddly Portia, you leave a kiss on the top of her head and face her before pulling her close you your body. She like usual looks up with her usual smile and gives you a kiss "morning Y/n!" You can't help but smile at your lovable girlfriend "good morning Portia" Suddenly you both yelp and giggle as Pepi suddenly jumped up by your guys' heads and lays on the pillow by you two. You both pet Pepi "we didn't forget about you either" you both end up cuddling until she has to leave for work.

Muriel

You don't cuddle often since your often busy and he often is scared to hurt you by accident. But when you do cuddle you always start it, much like today. You decided to pay him a early visit and go and knock on the door to his hut. You hear his heavy but soft at the same time footsteps approach the door before it opens and you see a shocked Muriel and a thrilled Inanna. Muriel was quick to let you in and the moment that door closed you jumped up and hugged him. "Hello baby!" You smile seeing the smirk that appeared on his voice, as well as his quiet gentle voice "....hello my love..." he recently started calling you that and you love it. He just went and layed on his bed with you laying on top of him, you nuzzle him as he holds you with a gentle hold "your cuddly today Muriel." You smile as he just nuzzles you "is that a good thing?...." you nod and speak "the best thing." You smile more and give him a quick kiss, you love this man with all your heart.

Lucio

You were drawing on a piece of paper you had with you while sitting on Lucio's bed. You didn't even notice he came in until his usual confident voice and 2 happy doggos happen. "What are you doing my dearest?" Mercedes and Melchior were on his bed looking at you tails wagging up a storm. You just hand it to Lucio and pet the now puppy like guard dogs that were now laying on your legs. Lucio looked at your half finished drawing before setting it on the desk he had put in his room for you to use, he then proceeded to flop on the bed next to you and pull you close, the 2 doggos now both laying on your guys' legs as you two cuddle. You give Lucio a quick kiss "how was the meeting?" He just groaned "awful like usual, no one wanted to listen whenever I had a idea for something until I raised my voice at them, some servants couldn't do their job correctly, it was just a mess." You just nodded and nuzzled him blushing when you hear "you can make it better though~" you just smirk and lean closer "how can i serve you? My dear Count Lucio?~" this is not the first time cuddling turned into something more intimate, the only thing different is you btoh went into his private bathroom to do it.

So basically long story short Count thotio can't do anything with you without turning it sexual, Muriel is baby we stan, Portia needs her route saved so go save Portia so they don't end her route early, Nadia is a stressed person that needs to relax, Julian is a sweet boy and needs loving, and Asra is gentle boi who loves to delay when you two get up