Satrinava siblings finding you

So this was actually asked for by a lot of people in private messages, and they all had different promps like a few was going on the prompt of hide and seek, others went for finding you after a rough day. One person even asked for finding you after being kidnapped.

I did the prompt most suggested which was finding you but there was so many different prompts for being found that I went for a hide and seek game type thing.

Chapter vote time (first prompt has been a suggestion by one of my friends who got sick, so if your reading this get better mate! We need you better so we can go back to the tunnel) :

Being a child (adopted or biological) of the m6 as well as others.

Or

M6 helping you after a near fatal injury.

Nafizah:

You managed to convince her to take a break from her work for a little bit to play a quick game of hide and seek. With free range of her bedroom, study, and a few other places. Naturally a quick game turned into 2, then 3, then 6, now this one is the 7th but this is the last game before Nafizah needs to go back to work. While you where hiding in her study you hear her humming as she walks. When she enters her study still humming, her walk is as airy as she can be sometimes. Just when you think she is lost in thought again suddenly she looks at you and smiles. When she walks over and finds you she just gave you a kiss on the cheek as well as a compliment for the game before offering you to join her while she works.

Nazali:

You both were in a pretty much empty bar that has a inn on top of it (imagine a arcana version of a bed and breakfast place) and as the only guests there and them being friends with the owner you both decided to play a bunch of games while your there. You where currently hiding under the stairs on the second floor when Nazali comes racing around the corner before spotting something near you and crouches down to see it. They didn't see you yet and got back up to continue looking. Just when you let your guard down their head pops into your view from above you. Them giving you a toothy grin and making you realize they are laying on their stomach on the stairs to look at you. They got consent from you before giving you a kiss before just smiling and whispering "found you" into your ear before getting up and booking it back to the room you both were staying at.

Navra:

You had come to her pottery studio and decided to tug her from her most recent project for a couple of games. That went from tag and a couple of other games to hide and seek. Navra was smiling and gave you a while longer to find your way through her studio before finding your spot. Once she finished her counting she went to find you. You were hiding in one of the cabinets that was empty, she walked past you a couple of times but soon enough found you and just smiled and helped you out. For someone who is so bouncy and energetic she was shockingly quiet when she was looking for you. She showed you around before saying it's your turn to search for her.

Nahara:

What once was a sparing match turned into a laughter filled game of hide and seek. You were both just in a semi open space and now it turned to a search between buildings and markets. Nahara was just calmly walking but was searching extremely thoroughly. She ended up finding you between a set of buildings and just casually picks you up. She walks you back to the spot before giving your temple a kiss, enjoying having you in her arms as well as being able to just show simple affection to you as well as making you laugh. She soon set you down and pulled you close before asking "what do you want to do next?"

Nasmira:

You both were originally relaxing at the springs she looks after until she proposed a game of hide and seek. You ended up hiding by a base of a tree, she took her time searching for you, as well as collecting a few things to give to you as she went along. She was originally going to walk past your spot without a single thought but before she could one of the foxes that live near the springs started to make noise and caught her attention. She ended up finding you and spots you before smiling and giggles at the fact that your spot got sold out by a fox who ended up laying nearby and watching the scene. She gave you a kiss to the cheek before giving you the gifts she got for you.

Natiqa:

It wasn't rare for Natiqa to drag you into her games or pranks, so it wasn't a surprise when she suddenly pulled you into a game of hide and seek. Specifically around 3 hours worth of pure hide and seek, which with her never gets boring. There always is some type of twist to each round, like this one is you have to make a noise every time she calls out "up top" and it must be loud enough for her to hear. Surprisingly it made it harder for her as well since she had to pinpoint which direction each call came from and which part of the room or space it was from. She ended up entering the room you were in and called out "up top." Once you made a noise she immediately went over to you and joined you in your hiding spot before giving you a hug and claimed "your now stuck here until I want to let you go." Which you both knew was a lie and it was until you wanted to get up.

It was difficult to think of different scenarios to put them in for this, sorry if their a bit out of character but none the less I had fun writing it.