Asra nsfw

The first one of the nsfw chapters!
The music is just there since I felt like it fit well or just adds to the feel, All nsfw chapters are directed more to no gender of the reader being mentioned. So words like crotch etc.

It all started with a simple trip to Nopal. Asra insisted you come along with them this time saying "I'll make it up to you when we get there." When you first heard that you thought they were going to pay their fucking rent until you remember that this is Asra. They have no sense of paying rent but when you entered  their sanctuary outside of Nopal, you realized that they had something else planned.

Yesterday they proposed to you and now this? They have something planned and for what you can tell it was planned well. When you go over to the bed you notice that Faust wasn't with you or Asra, "Asra where is Faust?" They look up from taking their traveling clothes off "I let her stay with my mom and dad for awhile longer, she seems to enjoy their company as much as we do."

You nod and suddenly was pinned to the wall, when you looked at your lover's eyes you can't help but easily notice that lustful tint in their eyes. Their first reaction was to ask for your consent after consent was taen care of they instantly went to your neck, looking for that one special spot that makes your legs weak. Once they found it they didn't hesitate to leave a hickey over it, older hickeys are still slightly visible on your neck. They made sure to make those bright and vibrant again. You couldn't help but squeak when they suddenly lifted you up and pinned you to the bed. Their hands making quick work to remove your shirt and rub your hips.

You decide to try to take control again "Asra patience~" you can see the hunger growing in their eyes as well as the more dominant look the sometimes get. "Playing this hm~ lets see how long you can last~"

And with that you were fully undressed, the usual patient and relaxed Asra now quick and more tense, wanting to focus on you more. They lower down to your crotch before starting to give you head. Making it noticable that they are using magic to make you more sensitive.

Not that it was really needed Asra was skilled with their tongue but the magic use is a nice bonus. It didn't take long before you had to cum, their skilled mouth and magic did quick work of you. As the kept going until your orgasm ripped through you.

Once you rode out your orgasm Asra decided to give you a taste as they remove their own clothes. Their lips move in sync with yours, like a dance perfect for both of you. Once that was done you noticed instantly that they weren't going to allow you to move up from the bed.

"Don't you want me to return the favor Asra?" They shook their head before pulling you closer to their body, slowly and teasingly started entering you before speaking. "I think we both don't have the patience for that my love", whenever you tensed up or had a small twinge of pain they would stop and ask if your alright. Once they were all the way in both of your bodies hot and intertwined, did they suddenly turn rough.

Their quick thrusts matched with their magic making you more sensitive paired with how you still are sensitive from your previous orgasm, quickly took hold over you. The pleasure would burn through you nicely as you can feel each other's bodies growing tense and needy.

Asra made it their goal to get you to cum again before they did, using their mouth to help draw you closer while they continue to rock their hips into you. Loving the noises that escape you as well as how you react to their occasional praise.

You love the noises you get to hear from Asra, usually they try to silence themselves a bit to focus on you but not this time. Their soft grunts and moans only add to the experience as they continue to thrust. Once you feel another orgasm building itself up you start to tilt your head back a bit. Asra seems to like to add more magic since the pleasure suddenly increases 10 fold and you can feel their magic run through your body.

All the stimulation was getting overwhelming as a earth shattering organism washes through you, leaving white spots in your vision and makes your toes curl. Asra soon cums as well, the all too familiar warmth making itself present. But they continue on riding you both through the orgasm as well as continuing afterwards, muttering "I want to break you tonight" until you kiss them to shut them up.

Their lips move greedily against yours as their thrysts grow slower but deeper, not as fast but deeper than before. They soon split for what little air you can catch before praising you and continuing to rock their hips into you. Listening to how your moans waver in volume depending on how much pleasure they cause you. One sentence caught your attention for a bit before the pleasure drowned it out, it was them telling you "I can't wait for you to be my spouse."

Their loving but lustful tone only adds to the fact before another orgasm happens. This time they give you a small break to help let you catch your breath as well as to let them check on you. "Are you alright? Anything painful?" You could barely speak, the pleasure is still coursing through you even during the break. All you could manage out was "mhm" and a kiss to their neck. They notice this before beginning again although this pace was a lot slower and gentle, more sensual.

They take care in leaving strings of kisses and praises along your skin. Taking the magic off to just leave the pleasure you get from them and the oversensitive effect. They bring you to a final orgasm as they came at the same time. Soon coming to a stop and just rubs your hips with a gentle touch. They soon pull out and begin to clean you up, dressing themselves in a pair of baggy pants and you in one of their shirts.

After that they lay next to you and pull you into a protective, loving hold before asking you some things. "Do you want anything?, Are you alright?, Do you want to sleep?" Once all your needs were taken care of they settled down with you and covered you both in the blanket before kissing your temple and telling you to sleep well and then drifting off to sleep as well.

Ok so definitely not my best smut I've written. But granted I usually only wrote about one person being not gender specific not both. But I am trying to improve that so it's a work in progress.

Hope you enjoyed this sorry it took so long, School and my mental health kept getting in the way.