M6 finding you, near fatal injury

Proper title is "M6 finding you after a near fatal injury"  You can decide how you were NEARLY fatally injured

It has been confirmed that Asra is nonbinary but uses he/him pronouns!

Anyway Chapter vote time!

The parents reacting to you saying something random. (So like Morga, or Salim, Nasrin, and Namar, etc.)

Or

M6 reacting to you losing focus (whether by day dreaming or something else)

Asra:

When he found you, it was like time stopped for him. All that was going through his head was that he can't let you die again. So when he got to you he immediately put you onto the bed of the shop and started doing everything he could to help you. Even going as far to reach out to his parents and Julian for extra help. Once you were stable he finally relaxed a bit, this hit him hard but he wanted to be there for you. Faust was concerned when Asra told her to be extra careful until you fully healed.

Once you began to function at least slightly better than before he would let you do more things yourself but still helped a lot. Don't blame him he just wants to help, let him make you a drink or cook a bit for you.

"Please let me take care of you Mc, at least a bit?"

Julian:

When Julian found out about your injury he rushed to you, like we are talking he manages to get to you in like 2 minutes when it should have been 10 type run. He forgets he is a doctor for a hot minute, once he remembered he actually got you stable rather quickly. Him working constantly to keep you stable as well as healing some of the damage done. Once he healed you to the best of his ability Julian just resulted to sitting by your side until you woke up.

During your healing process he would make you do at least a few things on your own daily, just to make sure your body is able to function decently enough. If you had a bad day where you couldn't do much he would help you more and give you more affection. He even cracked a few jokes to try and get you to smile.

"How are you feeling Mc? Any better than last night?"

Nadia:

Our dear countess, she was incredibly worried and stepped back a bit from her work. She had Valerius take over (under the watchful eye of Portia) and spent most of her day watching over you. She hated seeing you in pain and would go to great lengths to find things to help lessen the pain and help heal you better. She even invited Nazali to the palace for awhile until you began to heal more and could do more tasks. When she did work she would try to bring as much of it as she could into the bedroom so she didn't have to leave your side for long. Chandra would keep a eye on you when Nadia, Portia, and Nazali couldn't, honestly Chandra made good company.

While you were healing Nadia would make you mainly stay in bed unless Nazali said otherwise. Chandra would join in when Nadia and Nazali had you do things, judt making sure you were functioning decently enough to finish the healing on your own.

Portia:

She is STRESSED, she asked time off from Nadia (who gave it to her when she heard the news) and she stuck by your side in the cottage. Get ready to get pampered, honestly you could probably see what Pepi feels like. Portia cooks your favorite meals, gives you lots of affection, and even would help you hurry along the healing process. When this first happened Julian was called over pretty much instantly while Mazelinka also occasionally popped up it was mainly Portia. Pepi just saw this as a chance for many cuddles, you became Pepi's favorite pillow very quickly.

When you began the harder healing process, Portia was there with unconditional support as well as many kisses and just general affection. She helped you on the bad days and cheered you on when you had good days. Pepi gave support in the simple Pepi fashion: a good peep and a couple bonks for good measure.

Muriel:

*Insert worried mountain man* His first reaction was to immediately try to get Asra's help. Muriel didn't know how this happened, didn't know how to help it, his main goal was just keep you alive until Asra shows up. Once you get proper help he just sticks by your side, he didn't want to accidentally crush you at night so he set up this makeshift bed on the floor next to his bed so he can still hold onto you but also not worry about hurting you. He was kinda lost, not really leaving the hut for much, much preferring to stick by your side. Inanna got worried and would usually lay her head on your stomach.

While healing he just kinda treated it as a normal day, I mean yeah he took care of you, gave you more affection than usual, and occasionally helped you out more. But overall it was kinda like a normal day for you two. Inanna began to follow you around and usually would sit by your legs.

Lucio:

Lucio your lover is alive please treat them as such. He is extremely concerned, in the span of minutes you have around 6 doctors helping heal you up as well as a extremely worried Lucio watching everything happen. He goes through basically every emotion humanly possible while your being patched up. He mainly wants you to be okay but also wants to find out what happened. The doggos, they got a pass to do as they want so they mainly spent their days laying against you and putting their heads somewhere on your body. Camio honestly couldn't care less but still occasionally would stop by to check on you.

While you are healing honestly Lucio doesn't let you do much. Up until you or a doctor snaps at him to let you begin healing properly. The doggos will guard and watch over you until they deem you healthy enough to not be heavily guarded. Camio occasionally dropped by to help you out but it was rare and quick.

Not mt favorite chapter I have written. I got burnt out rather quickly with this one but still wanted to get something out for you all. School has been kicking my ass as well as a mind shattering headache.