Nadia special

Happy birthday to the lovely countess Nadia Satrinava

This is gonna take place just after the birthday party you and Portia threw for her.

It was around 11:30 p.m as you and Nadia finish up the cake you both were eating you couldn't help but feel a loving gaze on you. When you look over your met with the gaze of your soon to be fiancé.

You smile and kiss her cheek gently before standing first "Nadia, I have a final gift for you." She just looks at you amused but gets up as well with her usual elegant manner and gives you a quick peck on the lips. "Alright then my dear, I'll let you lead the way" you take her hand and lead her all the way up to her bedroom and shockingly to her workshop she has in her tower.

You can basically feel her shock from here as her voice soon confirms your suspicion "How did you find this? I haven't shown you my workshop before." You just smile and say in a joking tone "Magic" Nadia gives off a small chuckle at your response and pulls you back against her. Her arms were around your waist and her head was against your neck as you felt her leave kisses along your neck. "Oh I should have known" You turn to face her and steal a few kisses before deciding just to go for it.

You move out of her grasp and move to one knee, you take out the small box and open it showing the ring as you begin your little speech (what you say is up to you) and end with "Nadia Satrinava, Love of my life, will you marry me?" She nods and lets you put the ring on her finger, she was quick to steal your lips in a passionate kiss her hands gently cupping your face. When you split you wipe the tears from her face as she whispers a quiet "I love you." Her tone is the gentle and soothing tone it always is when she speaks to you.

Nadia ended up leading you both back to her room, in which she was quick to close the door and show her love to you. (How she did it is up to you, it can be as sweet or as sexual as you want it to be.)

The next morning you wake up to the sunlight hitting your face. As you look around as you slowly wake more you notice that it's one of the rare times that you woke up before Nadia. Her arms loosely wrapped around your body and the light of the early morning makes her look even more breathtaking than usual. You gently ran your hands through her hair, moving some strands out of her face as she slowly began to wake up.

As her eyes open and rest onto your face you see a small loving smile come across her features and a hand lift to gently stroke your cheek. "Good morning Nadia...." she smiles and gave you a quick kiss before replying "good morning Y/n, did you sleep well?" She sat up as you agree and kiss her neck, Portia like always knocked exactly 3 times before entering. "Morning Countess!, Morning Y/n!"

Nadia smiled and thought for a moment before addressing the head servant as she went and opened the curtains fully to let the light in "Portia can you cancel all my meetings for the day?" Portia looks at the countess "of course, Breakfast is about to be pretty do you have any preference for this morning?" Nadia nods and says your favorite dish as Portia gave her usual bright smile and nods "of course milady!"

You smile and thank Portia as she leaves before looking at Nadia "So what do you want to do today my lovely fiancé?" Nadia smiles and gives you a tender kiss "be with you of course, naturally we'll have to put out the news of our engagement but that can happen later." You pull Nadia back down into the covers and relax as her arms go around you "your very cuddly today Y/n, I enjoy it."

She leaves a few kisses on your face and neck her gentle touch nice as soon you both sit up and get dressed. When you both settle back down on the bed Portia returns with breakfast and bows before leaving. You and Nadia enjoy a rather delicious breakfast before beginning to do whatever you both wanted without her countess duties interrupting.

Small spoiler for Nadia's route!! If you don't wish for it to be spoiled skip this bold text!!!

So I know in her route she proposes to you in the upright ending but I thought why not have it be you that proposed instead?

Ok and thats the little special chapter I decided to do for Nadia's birthday. Hope you all enjoyed it!