When they stay up

Ok a few things

First, I'm so sorry about not being able to get the nsfw chapter out, school is the main thing getting in the way as well as me deciding to split them into individual chapters for each character

Second, if you have any suggestions for good mha books as well as Harry Potter ones can you comment them?

Third, go check out SadlyOptimistic and their mha book as well as all their others, they have a lot of good stories and they are amazing to read. They have anime ones as well as others like south park and mystic messenger and a Arcana book as well.

Asra

You got home from a late night helping Nadia with the masquerade planning. She trusted you and Portia to help theme and set up rooms while she handled other issues. When you got into the shop you noticed instantly your partner falling in and out of sleep at the counter, no doubt having waited for you. Thats when you realized the time, almost 5 a.m, the moment you entered Asra got up and pulled you into a hug. Their head immediately tucking into the crook of your neck as they sleepily mumble "I missed you." As much as you wanted to relax you also knew it was going to be a hastle getting upstairs with your sleepy partner clinging to you like a koala. You both settled for the couch, you still dressed in day clothes and them in baggy pants and no shirt. It didn't take long for you both to fall asleep.

Julian

Lets be honest he doesn't sleep unless you force him to or you had a rough day, he doesn't care much for himself. Today was one of those times you accompanied Mazelinka on a short trip through different markets. He noticed it was almost dawn when the door opened and you stumbled in. When you went in the strong smell of coffee filled the home as Julian rushed over to you. Currently he was in doctor mode and giving you a quick check over while bombarding you with questions. Gosh you love him but damn he can ramble. You silence him with a quick kiss before getting a taste of coffee from his mouth, no doubt the lingering taste from his last cup. He blushes and apologizes but agrees happily when you say, "Can we just go upstairs and cuddle?" Once you both settled in bed he noticed you were asleep almost instantly and ended up shockingly falling asleep himself.

Nadia (sorry its a bit long)

She loves how you and Asra get along well and go on trips occasionally together. But times like this is when she hates it: you forgot to write to her telling her when you'll be returning....again....3rd trip in a row. She in turn spends her nights waiting for you until dawn only to get around 2 maybe 3 hours of sleep before going to do her duties. Currently it was a few minutes past dawn and she was about to head to sleep until a guard knocks on her door. "M'lady, sorry for bothering so early but Y/n has returned." That woke her up instantly and she went to greet you, in turn she was met with a very tired and power drained you. The moment you saw her you ran to her and hugged her, her basically picking you up with her hug as she gives you a quick peck before pulling you to her room. Once you both were behind closed doors she lectured you about forgetting to write again and not taking care of yourself before taking the next 2 days off to catch up with you and her sleep. "Please don't forget to write next time, please Y/n?" After she got a promise out of you about it she helped you dress for bed (she wanted a excuse to have you in her hold) before pulling you into bed. Which both of you basically completely passed out the moment you settled in eachothers embrace.

Muriel

He always waits for you, no matter how late. Today you had to go to Nopal for something and he waited for you like always. Around 4 a.m you returned only to be greeted with a soft hug from the mountain man. His soft mumble of "I missed you..." was heard before he pulled you inside. Once you both settled down by the fire with tea you told him about your small trip while petting Inanna. Soon enough after your tea and soft conversation you both settled by the fire. Inanna immediately cuddling up to the both of you while you couldn't mistake the soft kiss Muriel left on your forehead. He relaxed with you until you fell asleep before getting comfortable himself and falling asleep while holding you.

Portia

All week it's been hectic, Her working ater shifts to help Nadia with the masquerade. And you helping around the shop, palace, and the cottage. Tonight was one of the nights she stays up until dawn waiting for you, she got the day off so she can catch up on sleep. Once you walked into the bedroom you were tackled onto a blanket and pillow pile by your bubbly girlfriend. She instantly kept you down and says "I missed you and I love you but we both need sleep." Both of your giggle at this before you toss your bag to the side and cuddle up to her. Her moving you so your head was resting on her chest (titties make the best pillows) and she was running a hand through your hair. You both softly chatted occasionally giggling until you both ended up falling asleep.

Lucio

This man is the most impatient shit ever so he usually doesn't wait for you to return. But on this occasion he did, mainly since he missed you as you had went on a long trip. Almost the second you were in his room you were pulled close and given a long kiss. He pulled away when you both needed air before pulling you to the bed. Once your traveling clothes were off as well as your bag hung up did you realize just how much he missed you. Not gonna lie he kinda is like a lost puppy when your not around, constantly following Nadia and Valerius around wanting attention. He was a lot more clingy and affectionate to you until you both fell asleep.

Bonus Valerius!

He was sitting in a comfy chair, his pajamas on and a full wine glass in his hand. He would never mention it but he was waiting for you to return from court work, Nadia recently added you to her court to help balance stuff out and actually to have someone she trusts well on the court. You shared a room in his manor with your boyfriend who shockingly actually is affectionate behind closed doors. On nights like this he sits and drinks wine slowly and reads as he waits. Once you return he downs the rest of his glass, marks his page before making sure the door is closed and locked before kissing you. His kisses are always soft and gentle to you but rough when he is needy. This time was rough showing you just how much he missed you. He pulls you to the bed complaining that you "take so long, you need to hurry up" before pulling you on top of him and holds you by the waist. You both fall asleep in eachothers hold, peaceful and at ease.

Tell me if you want me to start including Valerius or other characters in these, It actually was rather fun to write.

It's something other than essays.