When you sit in their lap as they work

So I'm alive and on a summer break so I can actually do things now.

noticed the first chapter was posted in August of 2020

Kinda nuts realizing this book is 3 years old

I missed you all and hopefully you all are taking care of yourselves! Drinking water and eating food, sleep is also needed!

Chapter vote!

MC practicing magic in front of the M6

or

M6 bringing you breakfast in bed

Asra:

He was reading a new spell book he got when you just suddenly were sitting in his lap slouched against him. Asra was concerned at first with how you were sitting so he adjusted you until you were comfortable before summoning a blanket to put over you. He is perfectly fine with cuddles and would read the descriptions for spells out to you. If you just wanted to take a nap with him he probably would join you even if the chair wasn't comfortable. But in all honesty all the chairs in the shop are probably super comfy. Faust would find you both eventually and drape herself over you both. Family cuddle time.

Julian:

Julian was cleaning the leech jars to make them clear glass again when you popped into his lap and scared the hell out of him. His face lit up red and he gave a nervous chuckle. Julian inevitably ended up picking you up and moving you both to the couch but he laid down first so you could lay on him. He ends up just agreeing to whatever you wanted to do. He is a simp so to him you are his favorite activity. Julian is the type to trail you like a lost dog at times so whenever you just randomly drop onto his lap he just instantly assumes it's cuddle time and finds a place for you both to rest. Most would assume he would go all theater on you for it but he always makes you his priority so he dials it down.

Nadia:

She was in her workshop making a new toy for Chandra when you dropped in her lap. She just smiled and greets you before giving you a quick kiss. "Hello my love, *Smooch* how are you?" depending on your answer depends on how it goes. If you are upset she becomes deadset on comforting you and trying to fix whatever upset you 9/10 times she succeeds. If you just wanted her time she would let you sit on her as she works. No matter what she is doing if she is sitting down she would let you in her lap if you wanted. In public she is a bit more restrictive of it but still allows it as long as it is appropriate. In private anything is free game. Nadia gives you soft kisses every few moments as she works, if she can reach it without moving too much so she doesn't startle or jostle you, Nadia will kiss it.  (I missed writing for my queen Nadia so much, I've been replaying her route constantly)

Portia:

She usually is reading or sewing when you get in her lap. Portia always just laughs and pulls you closer while covering your face in kisses. To her no matter what gender or what height, you are hers to hold and kiss and she goes to great lengths to achieve it. Whenever you sit in her lap everything gets dropped and she gives you all her attention. If she was waiting for food to finish cooking she'll only get up when it is done, any time else she is with you. Portia occasionally invites Pepi to join you both. What is funny is she doesn't care if you are in public or not when you sit in her lap. To her it is just you needing her and she will do it. Portia let the staff know this one day as well as showing her strength off because she would do her chores while either carrying you or lifting you up so she can cuddle with you. There was a day where she carried you all day around the palace. To the staff it was both sweet and funny to see, it's not everyday you see that type of love.

Muriel:

Back with the anxiety boy, he tries though. He was carving wood figures when you popped into his lap. Although he is more confident with you, his height concerns him a bit and he is always scared he will hurt you. In return he pauses and sits completely still for AT LEAST 5 minutes before you snap him out of it. He loves cuddles yes but also he is always concerned about you so Muriel has times where he just is concerned if you sitting in his lap is a need for comfort, just because, or for safety reasons. He tries though, he usually stops what he is doing to hold you and gives you a few cheek kisses.

Lucio:

This man instantly makes a big deal of it. Suddenly you sitting in his lap becomes a game of 20 questions but instead of 20 it is like 80. Most of the time he is sitting somewhere random or relaxing outside with the doggos. Lucio will be the most dramatic person about it, "*GASP* MC! you have decided to sit on me! why that must mean you need me! Oh how I love you!" etc. Honestly as much as he has changed he never seems to lose his dramatic streak. You go from wanting cuddles to listening to a bad romance play in a few seconds. There are times where he genuinely is chill though and just puts an arm around your waist and just talks normally to you. But that is rare, this man is dramatic and you have to get used to that.

Thanks for reading! Man I got to get used to writing again it has been awhile.