What Good Does It Make?

brooke

I woke up, my makeup still on my face from my date last night with Nash.

We had so much fun. First, it was a play, then ice cream, and then came back to my apartment and just talked till the morning.

It was great, the best. Though, Addie called complaining that Sarah was staying at her house because she just so happens to be "best friends" with Lillie and Lydia, and it was their birthday weekend.

Hopefully she's holding up...

-

addie

I'm done with today.

Sarah's being a total bitch and hasn't left my house for two days straight because it's Lillie and Lydia's birthday weekend. She isn't even paying attention to them in the first place!

What she's trying to do is get with Hayes, right in front of me. I even walked in on her in the kitchen, Hayes against the counter looking uncomfortable while her plastic boobs were trying to make its way to his face.

She's tried getting all over him before, but this time I'm just fed up with her little games.

"You know, he's taken and doesn't want a poorly done boob job in his face." My face was probably a tomato by the time I was done with her.

"Babe, lets leave." Hayes begged as I searched my closet for a sweatshirt.

"That was my plan." I scoffed.

"Calm down. It's okay." he was now stood in front of me, a hand on my waist while his other tucked a piece of fallen hair back.

I nodded, sighing. My head shoved through the hole of my sweatshirt, grabbing my car keys off of my dresser.

"I'll be back later." I mumbled, walking into my mom's room, kissing her cheek.

"Okay. Don't wreck your car and don't get in any trouble." she warned as I closed the door.

I chuckled to myself, meeting Hayes next to my white Volkswagen. We got in, the engine coming to life.

As I reversed out of my driveway, Hayes decided that we should go to the zoo today.

"The zoo?" I giggled, driving on the interstate.

"Yeah." he smiled, holding onto my hand.

"Sounds good to me."

***

I woke up to my alarm clock blaring Nirvana, waking me up from my peaceful sleep. I groaned into my pillow, sitting up sluggishly.

Yesterday's day at the zoo and a late night stop to Dairy Queen with Hayes was a good way to end my day. It got my mind off of the slut my step sisters call their best friend.

Deciding to go with a dark purple bralette under a gray t-shirt dress, a pair of shorty shorts under to make me feel more secure.

Black and white striped knee socks gave me a struggle, but I finally finished tying up the last of my black leather, heeled booties.

My hair having its own stubborn mind, I just decided to French braid a section of my hair, and put it up in a low, messy ponytail.

I added my sun choker and a random long necklace. Last, but never least, I clasped my Tiffany blue pendant together.

I smiled, think of how three months ago Hayes had given me this necklace. I haven't been a day without wearing it.

"Honey! It's 8 o'clock!" My mother's voice trailed up the stairs.