Good Kind of Crazy

addie

School has ended early as it is Labor Day weekend and we had nothing to do in our classes for the day. Brooke and Nash had planned a weekend to themselves, Cameron sulking in his room after his tragic "breakup" with Kaeleigh.

She loves him more than life itself, but was going off to New York for college. She was devastated, calling me from the airport bawling, ranting on to me on how she couldn't fathom on keeping such a big secret from him.

Cameron never knew that she applied and auditioned for Julliard. Her dance career was getting more and more hectic for the audition, yet Cam just thought that it was an upcoming competition.

When she found out she got in, she cried a mixture of joyful and sad tears. This was all at the beginning of the summer. She decided to cut ties for now so she wouldn't have the guilt of a boyfriend being all the way in North Carolina.

I thought it was the stupidest decision she could have made, but I respected her decision for the time being. They'll be crawling back to each other in the next week, I know it.

Hayes and I were laid, lazily on the couch, him still getting over the flu he had a couple of days ago. We both decided just to spend time together for our long weekend, then attend the party his mom is having on Labor Day with their family.

My stomach rumbled, making Hayes laugh. "You hungry?" All I did was nod, rolling off of the couch and literally crawling to the kitchen.

Before I got to the door, Hayes' arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me into his chest, me laughing hysterically as his fingers wriggled around, tickling me to my death.

Once he stopped, I fully turned into his hold, standing on my tippy toes and giving him a kiss. As I was about to pull away, he wrapped his arms tighter around me, my back leaning back to where I was fully on my feet.

My smile ended the kiss, mumbling an "I love you" onto his lips. He returned the sweet words, swinging me over his shoulder.

"Hayes, what exactly are you doing?" I laughed, my stomach beginning to get sore from his muscly shoulder. "Taking you to get me some food." He sung in his begging voice. I rolled my eyes and huffed, slapping his butt before skillfully rolling off his shoulder and running back to the living room.

A playful scream came from my mouth when he tackled me to the couch, squishing my face further and further into the plush chair. "If your fat ass doesn't get off me now, I will beat you down." I threatened.

"Try me." I started kicking and flailing from under him, quickly being able to turn over and tackle him onto the couch. I gave him a smirk before bolting into the kitchen, almost running into Elizabeth.

She laughed as I took a wooden spoon from the kitchen utensil holder, waving it in front of Hayes. He grabbed a pair of tongs, copying my actions.

"What are y'all-" "Sh, mother. This is war." I stifled my laugh while putting on a serious face.

Jabbing the stick towards him, karate sounding noises came from my mouth as I "beat him down" with my weapon.

He couldn't hold it in any longer and fell to the floor, clutching his stomach from the laughter. I started to giggle, picking up the fallen pair of tongs off of the floor.

"I won!" I praised myself, jumping around the kitchen counter. Elizabeth laughed, taking back the utensils and putting them back in their rightful place.

Hayes got up, throwing me over his shoulder once again and headed up the stairs. "What's my prize?" I asked, ignoring the pain in my stomach.

"SpongeBob?" he asks, knowing it always wins me over. I squealed with joy, telling him to walk faster.

Once we got to his room, he left the door open-mom's orders-and turned on the TV. Joining me on the bed, he turns on the television, pulling me satisfyingly closer.

Singing along to the "Krusty Krab pizza song" and doing a bit of beat boxing with it, I was worn out. My head on Hayes' shoulder, hand under my cheek; I was comfortable.

"You're crazy." Hayes said, playing with my hair. I blushed, yawning like a little kitten.

"A good kind of crazy."

~

QOTD: how was your first day of school?
AOTD: *sits back & sighs* high school's somethin' else man. *cracks knuckles like a badass*

-now this is me being the, well... not so cool part of me-

I SUCK SO MUCH HOLY GOD IM TERRIBLE AT UPDATING I WANNA DIE AND COME BACK TO LIFE JUST TO UPDATE.

IM SO SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOSOSSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOSOSSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOSOSSOOSOSOSOOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOSOSSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOSOSAOSOSOSOSOOSOSSOOSOSOSOOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOS

SORRY.

IM SO MEAN AND A DISGRACE OMG

SO YEAH THAT WAS ME APOLOGIZING A MILLION TIMES OVER SOMETHING I CANT HELP OR FIX GOD DAMMIT I HATE MYSELF.

QOTD2: are you going to hoco?
AOTD2: yes, BUT W FRIENDS. SADLY NO GUYS INVOLVED

xx

🌻