Surprises All Around

cameron

"Lord bless my soul, I did not know you knew how to do that." I said dumbfounded, watching Addie flip like a maniac.

"That was only a tuck Cam. I can do way better than that." she laughed, doing this upside down, twisty thingy.

"What was that?" I probably look like a lost puppy, but I don't care. This is cool.

"Double back handspring to a quad." she smiled.

"Woah."

"Want me to teach you a tuck?" she asked.

"DUH!" I bounced over next to her, ready to learn.

"Come over next to the foam pit." we walked over and she started teaching me.

-

By the end of the time we were there, I had perfected my backflip or back tuck as Addie says.

"Cam, you're going to throw up if you do any more." Brooke laughed, sitting lying to Addie on one of the trampolines.

"This is really fun." I did another, then another.

"That's probably like number 50." Nash laughed.

"Where did Hayes go?" Addie asked, still laying on the trampoline.

"Why are you so interested?" I smirked, stopping the flips.

"I'm not, it's just, he could be dead and we wouldn't know." she said in a duh tone.

"Okayyy. He probably went to like the bathroom or something." I shrugged, flopping down on the trampoline next to the one the girls were laying down on.

"How are there not that many people here? This place is awesome!" Addie exclaimed, still happy that we were here.

"No one really knows about it. It's like a little secluded place." Nash said.

"More people should know about it. It's heaven." Addie got up and started jumping around, doing more flips.

And we all joined her.

-

nash

"Let's go to McDonald's." Brooke huffed.

We were all scattered around Cameron's living room, thinking of what to do. An hour ago, we left High Wire, and now we have nothing to do.

"I agree." Addie got up off the floor, stretching out.

"Let's goooo!"

All of us ran out the door, hopping in the car. I put the keys into the ignition, and reversed out of Cameron's driveway. Off to McDonald's.

"Can I get a ten piece chicken nugget meal with a milkshake please?" Addie smiled. We were all shocked at how much she can eat. She's a stick!

"Finally. A girl that eats just as much as me." Brooke praised after Addie had ordered her food.

"Food is life." Addie said seriously.

"Where do you put it all?" Hayes asked, laughing.

"My stomach dumbass." Addie said like it was obvious.

All of us started laughing while going over to a table and sitting down. When we got our food, we all started eating, until somehow it turned into throwing fries at each other from across the table.

"Ugh you know what I just realized? We have school tomorrow." Addie huffed, taking a fry off of her shirt and eating it.

"It's not all that bad." Cameron laughed.

"But I don't know anyone." she whined.

"You know us." Hayes smiled over at her. They would be cute.

"But still!" she sighed.

"I'm staying over at yours tonight. We are getting ready together for your first day at Davidson." Brooke smiled.

"What about us?" I pouted over to my girlfriend.

"You can stay too if Addie says it's okay Nashy." she kissed my cheek.

I looked over to Addie, as did Cam and Hayes, and gave her the best pouty face I could. She had a straight face, until she broke out into a smile.

"How could I say no? Y'all are to cute." she squeezed Hayes' cheek since he was sitting next to her.

"YAY!" Cameron was bouncing in his seat.

"Let's go back to or houses so we can grab some clothes and go to Addie's casa." I said in an adult tone.

"Yes daddy." Hayes obeyed.

We all stood up and walked out of McDonalds, playing around like we usually do.

-

addie

Nash, Hayes, and Cameron were scattered across my bedroom floor like they were last night, while Brooke and I took my queen sized bed.

I walked over to my bathroom, quickly washing my face and brushing my teeth. I popped in my clear retainer and turned off the bathroom light, sliding into my bed.

Brooke was across the hall in my guest bathroom, doing whatever she does at night. Cameron was downstairs probably getting a midnight snack or something, which left Nash, Hayes, and I.

I yawned, snuggling more into my comforter. Seconds later, Brooke walked in the room, sliding in beside me, turning off the lamp next to her.

"Did any of you lock the front door?" she mumbled, covering herself up with my fluffy comforter.

"I think so." Nash yawned.

We were all about half asleep. Cameron just walked back upstairs, bringing a honeybun in hand.

"Goodnight." I mumbled to my friends around me.

"Night." they all murmur.

*sometime in the middle of the night*

I woke up to clattering downstairs. I had a slight panic attack, seeing that everyone was in my room, and no one from my family was home.

"Hayes." I whispered, crouching down next to him. He was the closest to my side of the bed.

"What?" he sat up on his elbows, rubbing his eyes. May I add, he was shirtless.

"There's someone downstairs." pure fright was evident in my voice. His eyes widened.

We were in big trouble.

~

Hey, how ya doin'?

I'm so so sorry I haven't updated in awhile!

I've been studying for exams and my phone screen cracked yesterday, but I got it fixed today so we all good!

I'll try to update more often! ❤️

xx

🌻