3 - sorry!

"ava, wake up hun were about to land,"

i mumble incoherently, not wanting to be woken up. what can i say. when i'm tired i sleep like a truck. and i'm tired. five three hours of sleep doesn't cut it.

after a minute or two i opened my eyes to look out the window. great. snow. fan fucking tastic.
i groaned and picked up my phone. since michigan was three hours ahead of california it was around 3. god this is gonna take some getting used to. it's not every day you switch to a completely different time zone.

since i'm in the sky i can't exactly use my phone, so i just make small talk with my parents and continue looking out the window.

eventually we hear the pilot on the overhead speakers tell us well land in about ten or so minutes. meaning that in ten minutes. a new life for me would begin, and i can't decide yet whether i'm happy about it.

i turned to my mom,

"how are we getting there?" i ask her.

"well hun our cars won't be here till tomorrow so we're just gonna take a bus."

(just pretend this makes sense lmao) and

i give her a small smile in return, and oreo red to turn my head towards the window and look out of it.

i do have to admit, the snow does look quite pretty, but i know i won't be saying that when we land. it's going to be so fucking cold for my california ass.

i mumbled to myself as the plane continued lowering. right up until it finally landed and pulled into its terminal.

sighing to myself, i grabbed my carry on from under my seats, as did my parents. and we hurried off the plane. doing our best to avoid crowds.

we managed to get off without a hitch and make our way to the baggage claim.

we all packed an extra bag of things that wouldn't fit on the moving truck. saving money and saving space.

as i make my way over there, i look down at my phone, i see about 16 messages from r. basically just asking if i'm safe, and if the flight went well. and to text him when i landed.

a
just landed. cant talk now  lmao running to the baggage claim. talk when i get to the new house?

r
ok! talk to you then :)

feeling content with his answer i look back up at the airport, only to bump shoulders with a very fluffy haired young man, with stunning gray eyes.

i quickly fumble for a response, "ah! i'm so sorry!"

he gives me a warm smile, "no worries,"

"avalon!" i hear my mother yell to me, temporarily resolving my anxiety.

"ah right, sorry again! see ya!" i rush out, making my way over to my mom.

heading over to where my mom was standing, i see she already got her bag. as did dad. so i quickly grab mine and we head straight out of there. wanting to be done with all this chaos.

but not before taking one last peak for the fluffy haired boy, who's gray eyes were a surprise to say the least. but not in a bad way. but to no avail. sighing, i continue outside,

"jesus christ!" i yell, shocked at the temperature.

my parents bark out some laughs, poking fun at my dismay.

"seriously who made this place! who chose for it to be this cold? fucking satan?" i grumble.

my mom hears this, "language young lady," she states.

"yea yea," i say, "badboyhalo wannabe," i mumble shaking my head.

-time skip to bussssss-

the bud is actually quite nice. looks like one of those you get on school field trips. the seats are comfortable enough, not luxury but hey, it's a public bus for christ's sake.

we have about a 45 minute drive to the town we're moving into, meaning that i have prime time to take a nap. what can i say.

jet lag.

before doing so however, i check my messages from r.

r
hellllllo
are you home yet
or still at the airport
a
a
a
a
answer meee
please?
are you dead
you might be dead
kinda sucks
you were pretty chill

a
bruh
i'm not dead
stupid little fucker
i'm now on a bus
it's actually quite nice
looks like one of the ones you get on a school field trip of smthin

r
language

a
you sound like my mother
bad boy halo wannnnnnabe

r
wait you know who bad is?

a
yes i don't live under a rock you moron
other than talking to you and skating i play ungodly amounts of minecraft lmao

r
why am i just hearing of this now
that's sick dude

a
yea i know i'm amazing :)
no need to tell me twice
i mean
you can though
do it
do it

r
you're amazing ya weirdo
:))

a
thank you kind sir
i'm about to take a nap
peace

r
sweet dreams

-pov switch-
-ranboo-

smiling to myself i look up at the window, deep in thought. only to be disrupted by, well something similar to a gremlin.

"oi ranboo, my friendddddd, ya texting your lady friend?" he does a horrible wink at me.

tommyinnit. i just picked him as well as tubbo up from the airport and we were all in the car with my mom.

over the past couple of months the three of us have grown quite closer, perhaps due to the fact that we're all about the same age.

but none the less, the two boys have come all the way from london to stay with us for a week.

"it's just a," i say, smiling to myself.

toby leans over towards tommy, "deffo flerting," he whispered.

tommy nods his head eagerly, clearly agreeing with this statement.

chuckling at him i roll my eyes,

"and this explains why i'm the oldest." i state

tommy begins shouting about how cool he is and how many girlfriends he's had all well toby just laughs along with it.

this was certainly going to be a fun week.