27 - amber

tw - homophobia

a few minutes before...

- noah pov -

grabbing my car keys and phone, i made my way towards the car. spending as little time as needed outside. only stopping for a second to run back inside and throw on a hoodie. then i was out the door again.

turning the ignition and buckling my seat, i foot stepped on the gas. switching the car into reverse i made my way down the drive way, and out the door.

nearly running through all the signs in my neighborhood i drove towards the main road. only then stopping as to not get a ticket.

my house was around fifteen minutes from avas, so i still had time. time to figure how to the hell to ask her, without coming off the wrong way.

my mind kept turning with ways. different ways to bring the topic around. and how to subtly mention how i knew to meet her at the park. that would be a fun one.

i thought of it all.

would i say i've been trying to talk to her for days? that i had been pestering tubbo and tommy nonstop these past weeks?

that i was eating myself up inside at not knowing what was happening, and why i seemed to be the cause of it?

would i simply say i was driving by and wanting to talk?

nothing quite seemed to work. nothing seemed to fit what was going on. the situation we were in.

ten minutes left.

(STOP FUCKING DRIVERS LICENSE STARTED PLAYING NO STOP WHAT THE HELL)

making my way towards some stoplights, i slowed down. picking up my phone which to my knowledge had been going off, with now over fifty notifications. all collectively from jake and who i guesses was delilah. their number wasn't saved in my phone.

raising an eyebrow, confused as to why they decided of all times that now was a good time to talk, i joined the call that had been going on.

"hello?" i started,

"NOAH FINALLY HOLY SHIT!" jake yelled.

my hand flinched away from my ear at the sound of his voice, instinctively turning down the volume.

"guys what do you want?" i continued. wanting this to be important.

"ok," delilah began, "no jake you go."

"i'm not saying it!" he yelled back.

"well neither am i! what if he doesn't take it well?" they shouted back.

"just do it! he wouldn't scream at a you!"

"no!"

"just do it!" he continued, still refusing to tell noah.

"no-"

i hung up on them. hearing tommy yell during stream was enough for one day, i didn't need it from someone in real life.