18 - insert image

- twitter pov lmaoo -

tommyinnit @tommyinnit
@tubbo were dead
*insert image of noah and ava from last chapter (with faces blurred out)*

|

tubbo @tubbo
for sure
*insert another picture*

|

tommyinnit @tommyinnit
oi that's a good one
*another one*

|

wilbursoot @wilbursoot
ranboo my friend! getting all the ladies!

|

quackity @quackity
why is a seventeen year old getting more ladies than me. this is disgraceful.

|

fundy @fundy
at least he didn't leave you @dream

|

dream @dream
;)

|

ava @aaaa_
i'm going to kill him

|

ranboo @ranboosaysstuff
i'll help

"TOMMY!"

running could be heard from the other side of the house, along with the sound of a door opening, then slamming shut. presumably from him running out of the house.

i looked to noah, "your okay right? that wasn't uncomfortable or anything?" i asked him.

"what? oh! no, everything's perfect!" he stuttered.

i searched for his hand in the blankets, finding it and giving it a light squeeze,

"alright, well i'm going to go get tommy, care to help?"

he looked away, "no it's okay, i'll leave that to you," he smiled.

"ok!" i began towards the door, missing the relief that passed through noah's face.

i had thrown on a coat and was wandering around outside, hoping to find tommy and talk to him.

but much to my dismay, i had absolutely no idea where he ran off too.

noah lived in a relatively small neighborhood, and yet, this tall gangly kid could not be found anywhere.

i called tubbo.

"so you can't find him anywhere?"

"NO ITS LIKE HE TURNED INTO A WIZARD OR SUM SHIT!" i yelled back into the phone.

"well did you try looking-" i cut him off.

"hang on."

to my right i could hear a small snicker. laughing at my conversation.

i immediately book it off in that direction, "OH I GOT YOU NOW BITCH!"

i focus some of my attention back to tubbo, "gotta go tubs! thanks for the help!"

"your welc-" i hang up before he finished.

paying my full attention back to the task at hand, i look for any signs of movement.

but after seeing nothing i decide to try out a new strategy.

"tommy just sucks doesn't he tubs?"

i wait a second, as if someone was responding.

"that's so true! he just never stops talking! his voice sounds like a gas leak."

i laugh out loud, to any on looker it would be into my phone, but really it was just a simple conversation with my self.

listening for a second, i hear a huff.

"TOMMY I KNOW YOUR AROUND HERE WHERE ARE YOU" i yell into the cold open. knowing he heard me.

after waiting for a few seconds, i sigh in defeat and sit right down. into the snow.

waiting for tommy to get to cold and reluctantly come out.

in the mean time however, twitter.

it was just the usual tweets, nothing really catching my eye.

something from fundy here, something from the president there.

some fans freaking out.

but one thing did manage to catch my eye.

dreamwastaken would like to send you a message.

hehehehe sufffer

AND THANKS FOR 30k WHAT THE FUCK LOVE YOU GUSY THE MOST

also yea this was a filler chapter, kinda tired and just wanted a bit of a break, but still wanted something to post, so here ya yo.

ight imma get some sleep, you do to please my big booty bitches

muah