19 - stealing glances

- avalon pov -

dreamwastaken would like to send you a message

my eyes widened in disbelief, i mean sure. i was growing at a decent rate. i had a nice sized fanbase, and played to much minecraft for any normal person. but dream?

letting out a breath i didn't know i was holding i clicked the the message.

dream @dreamwastaken

hey! ava right? i've seen some of your content and have to admit, i like you. i think you'd be a great fit for the smp! plus ranboo would not shut up about you joining
shit
wasn't supposed to mention that part
heh

OENFODJFODJFKD
UM HI
OK OK OK THIS IS PRETTY EPIC
HELL YEA ILL JOIN
SEND THE IP SHAWTY

oh this will be fun
*server ip*

stopping my search for tommy, i made my way- let me rephrase that.

i ran at lighting mcqueen back to noah's house, adding a machine here and there for the effect.

a little ways behind me i heard running, presumably tommy trying to scare me. that little whore.

running up to noah's front door, and throwing it open, "RANBOO HOLY SHIT YES I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" i screamed. praying he was inside the house.

- ranboo/noah pov -

"so do you really like her man?" tubbo asked me,

i smiled a little, "well yea i-" i was cut off by the sounds of ava screaming.

"RANBOO HOLY SHIT YES I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" my heart stopped. i turned to toby, who looked just as confused as i did.

immediately i stood up and ran down stairs, finding ava jumping up and down, looking positively adorable. i smiled just at the sight, then internally slapped myself for it.

"ava what's up-" she cut me off by hurling into me. jumping up and wrapping her arms around my neck, and her legs around my waist. tucking her head into the crook of my neck.

i froze. the girl that i liked. yea fuck it i said it. holding on to me like her life depended on it.

after a few second of mentally calming down, i hesitantly wrapped my arms around her back, holding on to her equally as tight.

she let out a sigh, and pushed more towards my neck. i felt her smile.

my heart melted. i had no idea what had happened, but whatever it was i would be eternally grateful.

"ava," i said softly, speaking into the top of her head.

"hmm?" she hummed in response. seeming to as forgotten why she was holding me in the first place.

i let out a light chuckle, "not that mind," i began softly, "but any particular reason why your so happy?"

"oh!" her eyes lit up, lifting her head as to face me, but not jumping down she said, "i got invited to the smp! and it's all because of you!"
she gave me the largest smile, one of which simply melted me.