7 - noah

- avalon's pov -

it was around 7:48. i was streaming with ranboo. RANBOO, at 8. it was safe to say i was freaking out. i mean hey, i have a decent following, but this dude has triple that.

after my run in with tommy earlier i was glad to have something stable to do. and that thing was streaming.

she had already been dressed up and looked fairly decent, not that it mattered. being faceless did have its perks. so after i had gotten home i immediately changed into sweats. and through my hair into and messy bun.

the movers had moved my main furniture in and i thought it had looked good enough, so i left it as it was.

i checked the time. 7:56. perfect.

i booted up my pc which i had thankfully set up last night before passing out.

i quickly went to twitter sending out a quick tweet saying i was going live. it seemed to get reply's in an instant, probably based on the fact that ranboo replied.

i took a deep breath. mentally preparing myself. i loved streaming, but it could be draining.

shaking my head i pressed the go live button.

"hey chat! how are you guys doing?" i yelled, crouching my character and punching towards the camera.

i looked to chat, seeing mostly good reply's, and asking where ranboo was.

"alright guys he needs to welcome his stream to. be patient," i chuckled. checking to make sure i sounded decent, and that everything was in working order.

"hello!" i heard a voice.

"ranboo! hi!" i responded, "nice to meet you my friend," i smiled.

"nice to meet you too a! i'm excited to be carried," he laughed.

"well then i'm excited to carry, your ready?" i asked,

"let's do this,"

——

"AHHHHHAUDHS," ranboo screamed.

"dude what on gods fuck was that! you sounded like death," i chuckled,

"IM SORRY RED KNOCKED ME OFF!"

——

"GOD DAMNIT!" i screamed after reading our bed had been destroyed. clearly it was time for try hard mode.

——

"YES!" ranboo and i scream together, we had just one another match.

——

"ok i'll go get diamonds and shit, you protect the bed. got it?" i questioned him.

"yep, go ahead." he replied.

after getting the go ahead i went and bridged over to the right island and grabbed the diamonds already there. i then did the same of the left.