16 - my favorite lesbian

- avalon pov -

"where are you though boo?" i asked noah through the phone.

"i'm by the cafeteria right now, i'll wait here for you." he said.

"awe thank you," i said gently, "simp," i muttered.

"wha- what?"

"nothing! don't worry about it bubs,"

i could hear the amusement in his voice, "that's a new one,"

i smiled, "what can i say, gotta try em all,"

"was that meant to be a pokémon reference?"he wondered aloud.

"definitely. be at the cafe in five."

that five minutes turned into ten as i got lost. very lost. i ended up calling noah back after five minutes wondering where the hell i was. he simply laughed and directed based on my surroundings.

eventually i turned a corner to run smack dab into someone. knocking both of us over.

i looked at him and realized it was noah.

a small blush threatened to creep onto my face, but i kept it in check, noah on the other hand wasn't fairing to well.

let's just say the position we had fallen into was a little awkward, so i quickly got up and held out a hand for him, one he gladly accepted.

"sorry," i said sheepishly.

"do- don't worry about it av," he stuttered.

"av?" i questioned.

"oh uh! if you don't want me to call you that i won't i just thought, i don't know," he rambled on,

i silenced him with a look, i laughed at his expression, "you can call me whatever you want, but you may want to think of something a little more creative than av," i teased.

his shoulders relaxing in relief, had i been making him uncomfortable, i silently questioned. confused on this whole situation.

"noted!" he said cheerfully, "but we better get there soon, or people will think we're skipping," he chuckled.

"right," and i grabbed him hand and pulled him along. choosing to ignore the blush on his face.

after another two minutes of walking, noah and i finally made it to the office.

and inside much to my disappointment, stood tommy. and tubbo but he was always a delight.

as soon as we walked in tommy was quick to open his mouth, "and what took you too so long hmmmm?" he said sassily. sassyinnit.

"ava got lost on her way to find me. had to call me after five minutes of wandering the school. i actually, i um, actually screen recorded the call cause i thought it was funny," noah said.