5 - big man

i woke up to a crick in my neck. i guess sleeping on the floor does that.

cursing, i looked over to my phone. i ended up staying up pretty late last night just chatting with r and tom occasionally butting in. he managed to snag my number and now wouldn't stop telling me how he's a big man and that he's better than toby. whoever that was.

i checked the clock and saw that it was already one o clock. i immediately jumped out of my sleeping bad and book it downstairs, seeing the house already being pretty decorated , despite the movers not arriving for another hour.

"morning sleepy head!" my dad said cheerfully, whilst unpacking a tupperware box.

i grumbled an incoherent response while grabbing a yogurt from the fridge. i sat at one  of the barstools and looked up at my dad,

"where's mom?"

"she went out to grab some more glasses, a couple broke in the move." he responded.

"ah ok." i waited a moment before asking, "do you know where any painters tape is?"

"now why do you need that?" he questioned, done unloading the tupperware and looking me in the eyes.

"i want to mark off where i want my things as i was hoping to go out and explore today. cant have dora one upping me."

he let out a harty laugh, "of course hun i'll go grab it."

i nodded and continued on my yogurt. waiting for him to get back from our garage.

he walked back in after a moment and chucked it on the counter. knocking over a glass and shattering it.

i bursted out laughing,

"he shoots he scores!" i pushed out through laughs.

he grumbled something as i hopped over the glass and made my way back up stairs.

walking back into my room i quickly marked of where i wanted everything, then went and got ready.

i took a quick shower and did some light make up and changed into a what i thought was a cute outfit.

(said outfit)

i grabbed my keys and phone then called out to my dad,

"see ya!"

he waved goodbye, fussing over a cut he managed to get from the glass.