22 - cat and mouse

*not proof read*

- avalon pov -

the rest of the day was, uneventful to say the least.

it was like cat and mouse. me as the mouse and noah as the cat.

the entire day was spend taking shortcuts or longways in order to avoid noah. i was not going to speak to hun today. not if my heart could handle it.

overall i'd say i played pretty well. i had a close call after fourth period. happened to be walking right behind him, but thankfully he never noticed. bless my quiet feet.

it was sixth period now. last one of the day.
this class was relatively easy. just a steam class. why i took it i'm not sure, but it was an easy a.

delilah was in this class, thank the gods. their the only person i knew. and they truly were a sweetheart, really helped with my, noah situation. to which i explained at lunch.

"alright guys, just clean up, and wait for the bell to ring," mr kyle said.

turning towards my table, i picked up my paper scraps and other random shit, and recycled it. along with but my scissors away.

what can i say? i truly am a star student.
oh god that's a lie.

after a few minutes of waiting we heard that holy sound that was the bell, and grabbed our bags and slung them onto our backs.

walking over towards delilah, we made our way out the door together. and to my surprise jake was just sitting out there on his phone.

"did you even go to class?" i laughed,

"nope!" he chuckled, turning his head and noticed delilah, "oh thank god, your coming with us." he said pointedly to her.

they raised an eyebrow, "coming where exactly?"

"over to miss a's house. we need to knock some sense into her."

delilah's eyes lit up in understanding, "oh absolutely. let me just tell my mom."

"gotcha." he smiled.

"well then? to her car!" he shouted.

i rolled my eyes but pulled my keys out anyways.

"follow me," i laughed.

together we made our way through the slush and snow, all that was left of it anyway. to my car.

unlocking it i hopped into the front seat, delilah joined me up front, and jake got in the back.

i buckled myself in and turned my car on. backing out as carefully as possible. not wanting to pull a hit and run.

turning on the radio i plugged in my phone, and pulled up my spotify playlist, they got to deal with my amazing music taste, whether they like it or not.

smypathy of the devil. rolling stones. fabulous first choice miss spotify.

(please go listen to this song it's just so vibey)