20 - what if.

*slight tw - rejection*
not by ranboo don't worry your little head ya sluts *muah*

- avalon pov -

"I FUCKING KNEW IT!" tommy screamed from his spot on the couch. jumping up and running towards me.

he barreled into me, practically giving me a bear hug.

his lanky ass somehow managed to knock the wind out of me, suffocating me under him.

after a moment i punched his side, forcing him off of me. he turned to me and glared,

"what was that for?!" he yelled, holding his side.

i looked at my hand, proud of my punch, then back to him, " you were suffocating me you asshat," i say blunty.

he scoffs, "you would've been fine. i am a woman lover, i would never kill one."

"you murdered me like six times in skywars yesterday." i deadpan.

"yea but that's a game." he emphasized his point by falling onto the couch. lazy ass.

i turn my attention back to tubbo, "yes tubbo it's true," i smile.

he lets out a very adorable squeal, much to my delight. that would've gotten so many views on a stream clips. damnit.

"ok hey wait, am i missing something?" noah interjects.

my eyes widen. i had forgotten he was there.

turning towards him i say, "what? nope! your missing nothing bud!" i ramble on.

he looks skeptical, "ok.." after a moment he turns to tubbo, "tubbo can i go talk to you real quick?" he says, nodding his head in the direction of the kitchen.

"what? oh! uh," he looks to me, to which i give him a quick nod, "sure!" he says as he hurriedly gets up to follow after noah.

i wait a few moments, making sure he was far enough away, then turn to tommy. who sat there almost as patient as me.

"tommy," i say slowly, "YOU COULDVE GIVEN IT AWAY YOU DICKHEAD!" i whisper yell at him, making sure he gets my point.

he appeared to, as his eyes widened, and he turned his head away.

i wait.

eventually he turns back to me, "look ava, i've been rooting for you two since the beginning. ever since good ol ranboo mentioned his number neighbor he seemed head over heels for you! both tubs and i were just waiting for you to realize it."

i take a moment to process his words.

after a moment i say, "what exactly did he say about me?" i question.

tommy smiles, as if remembering on the moment.

"he said that, a couple of years ago he met this, girl."

"not physically, but through messages." tommy huffed a quiet laugh.

"he said, and i quote, i've never met her, and yet sometimes i feel like i know her better than myself."