24 - three weeks

-3rd person perspective-

lets just say, avalon didn't exactly stick to her word.

tomorrow turned into two days, to three, to a week.

to be fair, she didn't entirely ignore him. if he came up to her, she would answer. even if tehy were clipped. and after a minute went by she would walk away.

of course, this is was eating her up inside. while it was physically draining from having to take longer routes to class, or wander around random isles in the supermarket in order for him to not see you.

But it was also mentally draining. All she wanted was her best friend. To talk to him without worrying about if she was being an idiot, or if she looked presentable enough for his standards.

She just wanted to tell him how she felt, but by now, she just didn't know how.

delilah and jake being the bad bitches they were had helped her out with the, worrying part.

Getting over the fear of what might happen. And embracing what could.

She had thought of it all, out for lunch? go watch a movie? just go over to his house?

but nothing seemed fit for what she wanted to accomplish, so she just ended up forgetting the idea, and continued with her act. avoiding him all day, and dodging his calls at night.

she didn't know how much longer this would go on.

tubbo had called her a few more times as well, asking her if she'd done it, but she always gave the same answer. she was planning. thinking.

this wasn't a lie to begin with, but she just didn't have the energy to tell him the truth, as much as it hurt her heart.

-avalon pov-

that week turned into three. three of the worst weeks of my life. three weeks without my best friend by my side.

sighing as i thought of it, i vowed to work on it monday. start of a new week, so that meant a new plan.

but today was friday. i had just got home from another day of avoidance, and was peacefully on the couch, lounging in some sweats i had changed into as soon as i got home.

i was just scrolling through netflix, looking to find something of interest. But much to my dismay nothing really stood out. i could've watched some disney plus instead, some wandavision. but i had already rewatched it in whole three times.

so i just sat up shoving my phone in my back pocket, and walking to the kitchen.

stoping by a cabinet and grabbing a water bottle, i scooted my way across the floor. well it was more of a slide as i was in socks.

being pleased with my newfound water i was getting ready to settle into the couch once again when my mom walked into the room.

"avalon rachelle ivy." she said my sternly.

i squinted my eyes, trying to remember if i had done something i shouldn't of. she never used my full name.

"honey," she said a little softer, "you can't keep locking yourslef up in here to hide away your feelings. you and i both know it's not healthy."

"yea i know," i mumbled, rolling my eyes.

she sighed, turning her head towards the window.

"hey," she said softly, "it gotten warmer, i think it's like 59 out there right now. why don't you go for a walk? get some fresh air and clear your head." she suggested.

"that doesn't actually sound to bad," i replied thoughtfully, ultimately decided to grab my car keys and drive down towards a park near my house.

"i'll text you when i'm on my way back," i yelled out to my mom,

"have fun sweetheart," she responded.

smiling a little and amaing my head, i walked over to my car and got in, about to start it when i noticed a missed call from tommy.

grabbing my phone i called him back, feeling bad if i missed his for no good reason.

he picked up on the third ring.

"hey toms what's up?"

"HELLO WOMAN HOW ARE YOU!"

"hello tommy, i'm alright. you?"

"IM FUCKING FABULOUS!"

"WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY UP TO MISS AVA?"

"well if you must know i'm currently headed to my local park," i said with a horrible british accent,

"HEY DONT YOU DARE MOCK ME YOU AMERICA-"

i hung up on him, laughing well doing so. and pulling out of my drive way, making my way towards the park.

-tommy pov-

"ok she's headed to that park we pasted on the way to her house," i said quickly,

"got it thanks." noah said quickly, as i could audibly hear the sound of keys clinking as if being picked up.

oh ava please don't hate me for this.

——

HEY YALL
SORRY THIS IS SO LATE YA GIRL WAS PLAYING SOME POKÉMON SWORD
TRYING TO FINISH THAT DAMN POKÉDEX

ALSO THIS IS A WEE BIT OF A SMALLER CHAPTER A FILLER IF YOU WILL!

NEXT CHAPTER GUYS

now please, drink a glass of water, and having a plate of food. love you

m w a h