25 - distraction

not proof read

- a few hours before hand -

noah, or more commonly know as ranboo had been sitting in a voice chat on discord with tommy and tubbo for over an hour. pestering them with questions about a certain lady.

all three had face cam and mics on which made conversation flow easier between the boys as they had found out a few weeks prior.

"so honestly, you have no idea why she's avoiding me?" i had asked tubbo for the sixty ninth time this hour.

and once again he only scratched the back of his neck and mumbled another, yea.

now i wasn't one for confrontation but this was something i felt that i needed to say.

"tubs, i know when your lying. you always look away from eye contact and scratch your neck. now please, what did she tell you." i stated, sounding as serious as a seventeen year old was able.

reluctantly looking up at the webcam tubbo opened his mouth to speak, "look it's not my place to tell."

"please tubs, did i do something? upset her in any way?" i rushed out.

his eyes widened, recognizing the misstep of his words. "no you did nothing wrong. it's more that she has to forgive something out for herself and she sees you as a," he pauses, "distraction." he finished after a moment.

i let out a breath i didn't know i had been holding. well i was glad to hear she was okay, i just wished i could help her through whatever was going on.

"so," i said slowly, not wanting to give him the wrong idea.

"what should i do?"

tubbo sighed. clearly not being any better off than me, and tommy noticing this, stepped in.

"look man, she's barely contacted us at all. only after she missed a call or text from us. she was never the first. so we are just as much in the dark as you are."

"yeah i understand that but i know there's something you guys wont say." i huffed.

tommy looked off to the side, and waited a moment before responding.

"like tubs said, it's not our place to tell you. and
but i know ava will tell you when the time is right. and when she's ready."

i sat up. my interest peaked at the thought of what she needed to be ready for. a new video? stream? collaboration?

"look man here's my idea," tommy began slowly,

"i'll give her a call yea? later when she's off school. you as well. and ill ask her waht she's doing. if she's at her house, drive to her house."

"why would i-"

he cut me off, "if you so desperately want to talk to her then this is the only way. corner her. give her no chance to avoid it. just ask her what's up, she'll tell you."

"other than that i can't exactly help you. i'm in europe." he chuckled dryly.

"yea, yea sorry about that." i muttered.