6 - feeling confused

- tommy pov -

i sat there in shock. completely stunned by what had just happened. it couldn't have been her, and yet she just messaged me.

i got up to go look for toby, needing someone to talk to.

just my luck i saw him speaking with ran, i didn't know how i was gonna get out of this one.

"heyyyyyy  guys, how's it going?" i say. attempting
to sound normal.

"your good man? you look like you just saw a ghost." ran points out.

my eyes widen, "oh yea everything's fine, toby can i talk to you," i don't wait for an answer and immediately pull him aside.

"TUBBO TOBY HELP ME," i whisper as loud as i can,

"woah woah woah man calm down, what's happening?"

"it's a! she was just here, i spoke to her i saw her!" i half shouted.

"what?" he questions, clearly confused.

"here hang on,"

i quickly pull out my phone and call avalon, hoping to god she will pick up so that toby doesn't think i'm going insane.

she picks up on the third ring.

"tommy what do you want." she grumbled,

"avalon! hi again question can you say i met you so toby doesn't think i'm going crazy?

"your kidding right? i almost meet my best friend of two years in person and this is all you care about? dude!" she yells.

"NO WAY HI A!" toby yells.

"oh my- hi toby. your two never saw me or spoke to me, and if you tell r i will hunt you down and break every one of your fingers. got it?" she openly states.

"crystal clea-" she's cuts me off by hanging up.

i turn to tubbo,

"well that went well!" i said cheerfully.

toby sat there dumbfounded.

"i- it's actually her! you met her- she moved here, huh!?" he yelled mimicking his words with his hands.

"yea i know! she moved here she's going to ra- RAN HEY BUD HOW YOU DOING?"

- ranboo pov -

"you guys are acting strange. and that's saying something," i state.

their eyes collectively widen.

"what no, everything's fine, nothings going on, i totally did not just meet av-" tubbo slapped a hand over tommy's mouth, pulling him towards the diner.

that was definitely weird. but to be honest i couldn't care less. i ended up skating over to a bench and sitting down. i hopped onto twitter, seeing a tweet from a user named a. ironic.