30 - thats a wrap.

- avalon pov -

together noah and i streamed for another collective two hours. mostly consisted of arson, murder, and bullying tommy.

so a normal stream of mine for the most part. you know, aside from noah being here with me.

and now, we were just lying down on my bed watching technos new video. 'i must win mr beasts ten thousand dollar refrigerator'

i have to say, it was quite fun to hear noah's voice in the video and have him sitting right next to me.

after finishing the video i opened up netflix, scrolling to try and find us something to watch.

legally blonde was new on their, already seen it too many times to count.

we could watch an icarly episode, already seen them all though.

continuing, i scrolled through countless options of shows and movies to watch, nothing really catching my eye.

until one movie showed up, one that gave me an idea.

"hey noah, does your car have a sun roof?" i asked.

he raised an eyebrow, "yea..? why?" he questioned.

i smirked, "grab your keys. we're going for a ride."

——

"ok take a right here." i directed.

"ok,"

he took the right, pulling us into a tunnel, one that had a highway on top and stretched at least four miles.

"ok just keep on driving, don't go to fast though." i say, all whilst reaching up to open up the sun roof.

unbuckling my seat belt, i began to stand up.

noah looked at me in alarm, "av! what are you doing?" he yelled.

"calm you tits boo, i'll be fine!" i said while rolling my eyes. continuing my way up.

once fully standing i stuck my head out the sun roof, setting my hands on the roof of the car.

after a moment, getting comfortable in my new dog like position i reached my arms out. stretching them straight out to my sides.

i look down through noah, who was looking up at me with worried eyes, "please tell me you get the reference," i yelled, not being able to hear the best through the passing wind.

his worry faded into a small, fond smile. "yea, yea i know where it's from."

i smiled at him, before turning my head back upwards, looking straight down the tunnel.

i stood that way for a while, just enjoying the breeze, and the feeling of freedom this particular act gave me.

another moment later i sat back down, shutting the sunroof on the way down.

i looked to noah, "thank you,"

"anytime av,"

i smiled at him, playfully punching him in the shoulder.

"now come on ender boy, can't have you stuck in the rain." i joked.

"oh what a tragedy that would be ava." he chuckled, all while beginning to drive back towards my house.

we drove in silence for a while, though not the weird kind. it was comfortable, and nice.

i plugged in my aux, and began to play a chill spotify playlist, just to keep this demeanor going.

after another ten minutes we arrived back at my house. to which noah turned the car off and was gathering his keys.

"hey noah," i asked carefully.

"hmm?"

"would you, maybe wanna," i paused.

i looked him in the eyes. "be my boyfriend?"

he smiled at me, a smile that gradually grew.

before leaning towards me and grabbing my hand, looking up at me he replied with these words.

"like it was even a question."

——

AND THATS A WRAP ON NUMBER NEIGHBOR

BUT DON'T WORRY THIS ISN'T THE LAST WE WILL BE SEEING OF AVALON AND RANBOO

THEY WILL BOTH BE IN MY NEW TOMMY FIC

WHICH WILL BE RELEASED WITHIN THE MONTH

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE MY BITCHES

now then, thank you all so much for the support. y'all's asses will be blessed.

lots of love, katerina valentine.

m w a h.