17 - blackmail

- avalon pov -

text message with 🕺🏻🕺🏻
monday 2:48 pm

avalon
noah
noah
noah
noah
noah
noah
noah
NOAH

🕺🏻🕺🏻
that's not my name

avalon
oh my lord
christ on a stick
ok fine
only for you
BOOOOOO

🕺🏻🕺🏻
hello miss gardenia
what can i do for you

avalon
that a new one
kinda lomg though
doesn't really flow
moving on
what time am i to be summoned

🕺🏻🕺🏻
like 3:30? i don't know
i don't even think they know your coming

avalon
sir yes sir
see you then my boo

🕺🏻🕺🏻
🥺

avalon
don't ever use that emoji again or i will rip out your spine and shove it up your ass

🕺🏻🕺🏻
....
noted
😀

smiling smugly at myself for winning the argument i checked the time, to see that it was around 2:50.

leaving me with some timeeeeeee.

i went to grab my keys and wallet and called out to my dad, "going to noah's!"

"love you!" my dad called back from the couch,

"love you too," i smiled and shut the door behind me.

as i still had around fourth minutes i had decided to drive up to a local walmart and buys some snacks.

after all, i was forcing them to watch ratitouile with me and there was nothing that was going to stop me.

i pulled into the walmart parking lot and decided to call toby, not knowing what any of them liked, well except for noah of course.

through all out years of chatting i had learned more than i'd care to admit.

one thing i will admit though, is that this man love himself pretzels with like, an unholy amount of salt.

i was snapped out of my thoughts by toby answering the phone, "hello?"

"hello toby,"

"hello ava, what can i do for you today?" he asked me politely.

i huffed out a breath, "ok tubs this is to professional, come on kid, spice this conversation up let's go."

"here wait- TOMMY!" you could hear him shout through the phone.

"that'll do it."

"WHAT DO YOU NEED TUBBO?" he yelled from across the house,

"AVA,"

"EY MATE SAVE HER FOR NOAH!" he laughed at his own joke.

i rolled my eyes, "TOMMY GET IN HERE!" i yelled as loud as i could, grateful to still be inside my car.