12 - chocolate milk

"ok so then avalon completely fell into the pond! lost her valence and everything! man that was a sight." my dad explained.

i stare at him. "i really feel like this was not important information to share."

noah looks at me, smiling, "no ava, it definitely was."

"WHY DIDNT YOU VIDEO TAPE THIS! MAN THIS COULDVE GONE VIRAL ON YOUTUBE! IMAGINE POND GIRL!" tommy shouts out.

"sorry mom," i begin. she simply sighs. "tommy you are an asshole."

"i can knew you again buddy. nothings stopping me." i continue.

"oh ava! can i help this time!" toby put in.

tommy holds his fork up in self defense. good lord drista was having to much influence.

"I HAVE A FORK."

"you got that joke from a fourteen year old." noah say.

i let out a large snort. holding up my hand for a high five. one in which he gladly excepts.

"any other childhood storys mr and mrs a?" tommy snickers.

"please son, you can call me john." my dad puts in.

"and me you can call cora!" my mother adds.

"well then john, cora, anything else?tommy says.

"how about we actually eat the food my lovely mother prepared for us." i say.

"fabulous idea!" cora says!

"i do hope you boys enjoy, after all you all good what you asked for."

she smiled, having her tricks up her sleeve.

she goes to the oven and pulls out a pan of lasagna.

"HA! I KNEW I WAS YOUR FAVORITE!" tommy half-yells.

my mom-cora, simply laughs him off, and proceeded to pull the pulls out as well.

if y'all weren't wondering the thing were in the oven to stay warm ya dipshits.

noah's eyes light up at the sight of burgers, someone was clearly happy to see them.

"tommy, i don't think your her only favorite." noah nods to the burgers.

his smile drops immediately.

"coraaaaaaaaaaa," he whines.

"hey tommy! atleast you got to pick what we're eating! i'm just getting what you guys picked. calm down ya child."

"i am a BIG MAN!" he says defensively.

my parents just laugh.

my mom then heads to the microwave and pulls out her third and final dish, toby's pasta.

"couldn't leave my favorite boy hanging now could i?" my mother smiles in toby's direction, to which he gladly returns. he turned to tommy with a smug smile.