26 - cinndty

not proof read lmao

- avalon pov -

i had only been walking for ten minutes as of now. simply strolling around the block taking in the view of the new houses being built, along with the older ones.

the fresh air was great. helping clear my head and mind of a certain someone and just letting me enjoy the moment. no stress.

taking a deep breath in of the air, i reached down into my pants pocket, and pulled out my airpods, wanting some music to surround my journey.

putting them in both ears, i grabbed my phone from a coat pocket, and pulled up the spotify app.

i was a boring gal, so i only had one playlist. not a different playlist for when i was depressed, excited, or going on a road trip.

just one eight hour long playlist with over two hundred songs i enjoyed. cant be listening to the same song twice.

pulling up the playlist entitled "cinndity" fun story to that one.

i was simply texting delilah and attempting to type out the word vibey. however i kept misspelling it so horribly into cinndty.

i ended up doing that three times, leading to vibey officially being changed to cinndty.

the first song to come up was pool house by the backseat lovers. one of my current favorites.

smiling, i dropped my phone back in my pocket. looking up back to the path ahead of me.

look off to the side of the road, you could see woods. just acres of them.

since our neighborhood is off a subdivision, they couldn't be bothered to clear out all the trees, and left us in an open patch in what would be miles of woods.

the great part about was everyone loved it. all the younger kids could often be seen running wild in there, and there were a few treehouses scattered about as well.

taking my eyes off the ever famous woods surrounding oakview i turned my eyes towards the sky.

it was a relatively clear day. with only a few clouds thrown in there every acre of so.

the clouds themselves looked light and airy. which made sense, as it had been raining a decent amount.

i could swear one looked like a cat, but taht might just be me. i was a cat person after all. dogs hated me, so i hated them.

the thought brought something to mind, so i pulled out my phone and opened twitter.
deciding to tweet.

ava @aaaa_
can someone please get #junemybeloved trending please

|

user @user
wait who's june

|

user1 @user1
her cat

|

tubbo @tubbo
#junemybeloved