11 - face cam pt 2

- avalon pov -

"hello tom, nice of your to finally join us." i give
him a blank stare.

"you sure took your time." toby adds in

"listen fellas i got held up by someo- something, chill my friends. the big man is here now and that's all that matters." he finishes.

he walks towards the desk."alrighty boys! give me a shot aye?"

"i'm a girl." i say flatly.

he stares at me, "your still my boys." he then turns to the camera. "guys i was staring her in the eyes, take that. big man tommy never jacks down from a fight."

"yea yea alright, get on with the game kid."

"HEY IM ONLY LIKE FIVE MONTHS YOUNGER THAN YOU!" he shouts.

"tommy calm down, your giving me a head ache," tubbo chimes in. took him long enough.

"are you going to play or not, because i know for a fact i could shove you out that chair. better yet, shove you out the window," i sigh.

"hey! i'm a big man! i could easily beat you in a fight!" he challenges.

"want to test theory buddy?"

toby perks up at this. "i wouldn't, you saw how she beat me earlier. and i just wanted a cookie!"

"it was the last one! no one take them and. expects me not to go down without a fight." i manage.

i look back to tommy. "alright get up."

he seems confused, "wha- what?"

"up." i say.

"no. i'm quite comfortable, as a matter of fact what brand is this cha-"

"toby," i give him a look.

"right." he moves out of the way.

"wha- WHAT!" he shouts as i kick the chair to the center of my room.

i go to my bed a grab a pillow, not wanting to upset twitch guidelines. i grab another and toss it to tom.

"ready? first one down loses. winner gets the chair."

"it's on woman."

and so he starts to hit me with the pillow. but i just stand there and wait. wait for my opportunity to strike where he's most vulnerable.

he continues wracking me with the pillow, barley getting to to stumble backwards.

i see my opportunity and i take it.

"JESUS AVA WAS THAT NECESSARY!"

"NOT WORTH DOXING ME FOR ASSHOLE!"
i do it again.

i kneed him in the groin.

i was playing another kind of bedwars, toby was sitting to my left, and tommy was glaring at me from my bed.