8 - boy talk

- ranboo/noah pov -

"hello ranboo."

"ava?!" he stuttered. he could hear tommy and tubbo in the background laughing their asses off.

"wait wait you two knew?!" he shouted, pointing a finger a the younger boys.

"sorry ran! we actually met her at the rolladium, and she kinda put the pieces together," tubbo said sheepishly.

"wait she's here?!"

"TUBBO" ava shouted through the phone, "HE DIDN'T KNOW THAT PART YET!"

"WELL WOMAN HE WAS GOING TO FIND OUT EVENTUALLY!"

"TOMMY IM TALKING TO TUBBO HERE!"

"EXCUSE ME!"

"GUYS!" ranboo shouted.

"sorry." the three said in sync.

i turned to my computer. "sorry guys going to have to cut this stream short, something came up. i'll explain more later! thank your for the subs and donos! love you all!!" and with that i ended my stream.

i had had a's stream pulled up as well, only to just now notice she had ended hers as well.

i looked back down to my phone.

"so let me get this straight, ava you moved here, to michigan, just a couple of days ago, and i already almost met you?!"

"yeaaaaaaaaaa, sorry about that. i got super freaked out when the boys said you were there i just ran and left."

"this did happen." toby confirmed.

"well i just, you actually here! and we're probably going to be going to the same school!"
i yell in realization.

"i know! it's so crazy to think that i met you over two years ago, and now i can actually meet you in person!" she said. "what school do you go too?" she questioned in advance.

"clarkston high?"

"HOLY SHI-SUGAR! THATS MY NEW SCHOOL!"

"OH MY-" i cut myself off. needing to process all that was happening.

"i- uh i have to go! call you in a bit?" i questioned.

"oh yeah! of course. cant have you losing this memory." she snickered.

"you- do you watch my streams?"

"what can i say, i did my research." and with that she ended the call.

- avalon pov -

"MOMMMMMM!" i yelled directly following my call with noah.

"WHAT!"

"ITS ABOUT R!"

"OH BOY TALK, GIVE ME FIVE MINUTES AND THEN ILL BE UP!" she shouted up the stairs.