15 - found you pt 2

- avalon pov -

"ahhHHH JEEZ AVA!" noah screamed, seemingly imitating a five year old child.

i bark out a laugh, "first day at a new school and i find you before i find my classroom. and to think your supposed to be hiding from me bud." i smirked.

"well i wasn't expecting you to just walk up behind me!" he complained.

"well dude, you not that unrecognizable. i mean just look at you hair." i pointed up to his hair.

"noah, care to introduce me to you friend here?" the kid he was talking to interjected.

noah turned towards him, "oh ah yea! right sorry." he said sheepishly.

i turned towards him aswell.
"you must be jake." i questioned.

"yea i am actually. awe noah have you been talking about me." he says dramatically.

"it's almost as if you like me bud," he smirks.

i let out a large laugh. already liking jake, which i didn't hesitate to let him know.

"all right jake i like you. we can bully him together." i suggested, and stepped over to stand by him, crossing my arms in the direction of noah.

"oh absolutely miss, ava? did he say ava?"

"yep! or you can call me avalon whatever works,"

"fabulous ok."

"hey wait! i feel like i'm being ganged up open here," noah said.

i smiled, "good boo. because that's exactly what's happening. i reached up to pat his head.

he lifted and eyebrow, and chuckled to himself.

"alright now which one of you boys can lead to me room 404? i've been looking for at least ten minutes by now."

"oh! mr blake right? yes he's my home room teacher."

"great! he's mine too! care to lead the way sir jake?" i teased.

"of course my lady, after you." he played along.

i was about to go, when i turned back to noah,

"when are the boys leaving?" i asked him.

"their flying out tomorrow night!" i called out.

"great! i'm coming over to say goodbye! got it?"

"got it!" he smiled.

i turned back towards jake and we made our way to class.

"alright guys. we have a new student joining us today, so miss ivy? care to introduce yourself?" mr blake began.

all heads turned towards me.

"um hi," i waved awkwardly, "i'm avalon, but you can just call me ava. and i just moved here from california for my dads work."