28 - TOOK THEM DAMN LONG ENOUGH

- avalon pov -

setting his hand on my cheek, and bringing his lips down to my own.

i took a sharp intake of breath, my eyes widened. after not speaking to someone for three weeks a kiss is something you least expect.

but never the less, this was all i had been wanting.

for the years i had been messaging him. along with the month i had know him personally, all i had wanted was for him to like me back, and this seemed to say that.

so with artic monkeys still playing in my ear, their song ringing through out my head, i tentatively brought my hand to his shoulder leaning ever so slightly into the kiss.

after a few moments that felt like a lifetime i leaned back, looking him in the eyes with what i could only imagine was a confused and conflicted look in my eyes.

"noah i-" i began,

he simply let out a small laugh, "look, you don't have to say anything, but let me explain? please?" he said, looking down through this eye lashes.

slowly i nodded my head and followed him back to his car, stepping up into the passenger seat.

he sat himself down inside the drivers seat and started the car.

"are we driving somewhere?" i asked slowly.

"no, i just want the heat," he laughed.

at that i let out a small laugh, grateful at things not feeling uncomfortable. although, i knew i needed to bring it up.

"so, what was that back there?" i asked after a few moments of silence.

"ah yea, i suppose we should talk about that," he said seemingly nervous. bringing his hand up to scratch the back of his neck.

(A/N STOP I WANNA BE YOURS STARTED PLAYING THIS IS FUCKING PERFECT)

"so to start, honestly i very sorry if i made you uncomfortable, i know i didn't ask-" i cut him off.

"noah, if you think that bothered me i would've pulled away," i said, laughing all the while.

"ah, yeah right. well to begin, i noticed you avoiding me, if you thought you were being sneaky, you weren't." he mumbled that last part.

i smiled, "nothing can get by you can it ender boy?"

he laughed at the use of his older nick name.

"well besides that, i spent weeks trying to get it out of them. why you were ignoring and avoiding me."

"who's them?" i questioned.

"oh! right yeah, um, tommy tubbo delilah, and jake." he answered.

"and which of them sold me out?" i said, wondering which one exactly needed a dick kicking.

"what do you mean by sold you out?" he asked slowly.

i stared at him. amazed at his lack of intelligence. "told you i liked you." i deadpanned.