Page 8

"Galileo, what are you doing? This is not who you are; why do you choose to keep us from her?" Archer asked, trying to reason with a man he thought he knew. Galileo looked at the four, and with darkness, in his eyes, he muttered calmly. "What would your parents say about this, consorting with underworld creatures." Soren then looked at him in hatred and, through gritted teeth, spoke. "A lot. they'd say a lot!"

"I can see it now, I can see why you hate her so much." Cassian hissed, now angry at the man he once knew to be a father figure. "You see nothing, boy!" Galileo snarled with wild eyes as they were now behind thick glass. "Because you hate any living creature that isn't pure angel blood, you see a good, kind girl that needs us as your enemy!" Cassian yelled, muffled by the glass as Galileo smirked, looking at him. "On the coterie boy, I see her a worthy opponent!" Galileo exclaimed to them as he chuckled sauntered out of the room. The four of them, now locked in a box together. "Now what, boys?" Ellaria sighed as she slid down the wall to sit on the white floor. No one had an answer to that question. They sat in the cell for hours while they knew Galileo was not in the right frame of mind.

On the other side of the city, Aylin was working, Connor had found her a job working at the Rose-hip bar. It was where all the half demons drank and had business meetings, Connor also worked, so he could keep an eye on her and be there to defend her if someone finds her. That day seemed mundane; there was nothing out of the ordinary, a few drunk angry wolves and a rather jolly clan of fairy's; nothing more. But when Aylin into the alleyway to throw away some empty bottles that evening. Her pocket began to flash red; knowing what this was, Aylin causally pulled out the seeking stone to see Ellaria and the others captive where she once was. She then walked back into the bar and pulled Connor to one side. "What are you doing May, you have beers to pour?" Connor exclaimed, pointing to the bar.

"Look, something is going on at the Guardians HQ; I got a warning from Cassian's Seeker stone. I think someone is here on earth. I need to leave Connor, you have to stay and act normal." Connor looked at her with worry and fear, not liking what she spoke of. "No, Aylin, you can't go out alone?" He stressed that knowing if what she assumed was true was happening, it was like throwing himself in a fire. "I have to, plus I am a White Knight, and I can't have suspicions raised; I won't be home tonight?" Aylin with sorrow but feeling confident about this. Connors's stomach sank as he to a nervous gulp. "thank you for everything, Connor, I will let you know when I am safe," Aylin finally said as she kissed his cheek.

Aylin then walked out into the pouring rain, crossed the street, and then left Connor's sight. She knew it was for the best, not knowing her next move, she began to walk towards a hotel in the middle of the city. Aylin knew that if anyone found her where she could at least escape cleanly. As she walked, she couldn't help a gut feeling and through the process. Her heart wanted to save her siblings, yes they had been awful to her, and they looked down on all demonic creatures. But they were blood, and if she was taught anything in the White Knights, you never turned your back on them once you were blood. By the time she had arrived at the hotel and got into a room, Aylin had made up her mind. She then donned her silver cloak, put her armour on, and tied her overly long blonde locks into a messy ponytail. Once again, she left the hotel's security and stormed into the night, hiding in the shadows from any human contact. Suddenly, in the middle of the central park, a ball of lightning hit, right in front of Aylin. Bringing with it five humanoid shapes that never left. They appeared to be dressed in silver cloaks mimicking Aylin's. The rainfall inhibited Aylin's vision, so she stood ready for anything to happen. She knew never to trust an unknown figure in a dark unpopulated place.

Then from the darkness, the five cloaked figures walked towards Aylin. As they did so, Aylin's eyes widened with delight and joy, now running towards the five cloaks with open arms. Not caring if she was stepping in puddles as she ran. As she did, they seemed to drop all their weapons and hold out their arms. "My family, I have missed you all so much!" Aylin cried as they call began to hug her. After a few minutes then knelt to her. "Oh, stop it, you all know I hate it when you kneel; I am no queen, let alone a princess." Aylin insisted as the oldest one stood up; she was dark-skinned with the same icy blue eyes as Aylin. "Well, not yet, at the least?"

"Silvia, oh how much I have missed you!" Aylin sighed with a tear in her eye.

"And same to you, I am guessing we haven't been sent here for no reason?" Silvia questioned in a silvery voice. "No, things aren't going as planned down here; I knew this day would come, I just didn't anticipate how hard it would be?" Aylin looked around and gestured for them to follow her. "I will catch you up on the way, right now we have to save some family!" Aylin announced. As they arrived at the establishment, Silvia looked at Aylin with a knowing look. "What's the look for, Silv?" Aylin whispered as they hid behind a wall. "Would they do this for you, Aylin?" Silvia responded, making her pause. "What?" Aylin huffed, not wanting to hear it.

"Listen, Aylin, you need to think; I get that they are family, but would they do this for you?" Silvia whispered once again. Aylin stopped, put down her weapon for a second, and then looked at Silvia right in the eye. "They are blood; I can't sit back and do nothing!" Aylin frowned helplessly at her emotions. "Fine, we go in, but they are to be careful it could be a trap?" Silvia expressed as everyone drew their swords and then climbed the fence of the building.